Coach Hayes on T-Rob...

Advertisement
Advertisement
T Rob is one of the very few coaches in college football that are both great recruiters and great developers. Usually it's either or. Have to keep him here.

But I f*ck with Coach Hayes. He doesn't let the YouTube stuff go to his head. U can tell who the YouTubers that peaked in high school are bc they let the clout get to them.

Last edited:
Coach is entertaining as **** and explains his points well. You can really tell he enjoys this and has crazy passion.

What's his background? Love how he says you've gotta coach them, give them something each rep. Positive or negative, coach them. TRob is about that as well.

Advertisement
really enjoyed this as Coach goes over some of the practice videos and explains this from a coaching perspective. It's very evident that T-Rob is actually an elite teacher, not just a guy who can recruit. I learned a lot watching this..

Holy 2 hour+ video! Do you have any recommendations on timestamps for things that stood out in particular?

Advertisement
really enjoyed this as Coach goes over some of the practice videos and explains this from a coaching perspective. It's very evident that T-Rob is actually an elite teacher, not just a guy who can recruit. I learned a lot watching this..

HAVE to possess elite teaching skills for all manners that your students intake knowledge in.

Encouraging.

Coach is entertaining as **** and explains his points well. You can really tell he enjoys this and has crazy passion.

What's his background? Love how he says you've gotta coach them, give them something each rep. Positive or negative, coach them. TRob is about that as well.
I remember coach mentioning coaching at Norland on the defense. I'm not sure if it was D.C. or position coach. He has also mentioned coaching at Olympia High up in Orlando and for some time at F.I.U. Like at Norland it was on the defensive side.

Advertisement
How Miami ended up with him over Florida/UGa, etc I'll never know.

Give the man the keys to the city.

Easy, he wants to be DC, head coach or at least the highest paid position coach in the country. Nailing down Miami recruiting once and for all is his yellow brick road. We now need to pay the man to keep him.

Advertisement
Back