Coach Hartley tweet: any ideas on recruit?

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
[TWEET]828954241683320832[/TWEET]

IMG_3493.GIF

Who is he talking about?

Advertisement
Can't wait to hear about the "silent" for 12 months who signs somewhere else in Feb 18

Advertisement
he's hittin a recruit's mom and the pregnancy test came back negative

What region does he recruit, and who are we recruiting in that area? The answers to those questions might provide some insight.

Advertisement
It means the staff unanimously decided that had they been in charge at the time, they'd have recruited Jame White.

Advertisement
What region does he recruit, and who are we recruiting in that area? The answers to those questions might provide some insight.

but why would someone answer these questions when they have an opportunity to be funny on the internet?

Some people bring information, some people bring entertainment and wit, some bring both, and some bring nothing. I am not going to second guess these fine gentlemen, sir.

but why would someone answer these questions when they have an opportunity to be funny on the internet?

Some people bring information, some people bring entertainment and wit, some bring both, and some bring nothing. I am not going to second guess these fine gentlemen, sir.

all this thread has attracted thus far is the nothing.

but best of luck getting that info

Advertisement
I'm totally clueless here.

Maybe Pete has some insight.

It was important enough for Hartley to pimp it out on a tweet

Deal is, I have no idea if Hartley only recruits special teamers, and/or also has geographical recruiting responsibilities which includes other positions on the team. No idea. So, yeah, it could be a kicker or maybe somebody else. That's why I posted this.

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Back