Coach Hartley tweet: any ideas on recruit?

Advertisement
LMAO @ Mustapha Muhammad, kid looks like he's 45 with a wife and 3 kids:

4_5104291.jpg

I'm done with silent commits. They're a fairytale, a fantasy, a hoax. They don't exist. Either you commit publicly or you're not a commit.

Advertisement
Hartley is ok I guess but we need a pitbull recruiter as our tight end coach... if we add a 10th assistant I hope richt moves hartley to a special teams coach only or maybe director of player personnel and then try to hire John Lilly or a stud te coach/elite recruiter again as an te/co oc

I'm done with silent commits. They're a fairytale, a fantasy, a hoax. They don't exist. Either you commit publicly or you're not a commit.

I agree.

It's like the chubby side chick that you don't want your friends to give you grief about. She's good as a last resort jumpoff on a weekend, but you're not taking her anywhere.

What region does he recruit, and who are we recruiting in that area? The answers to those questions might provide some insight.

You can go with that scheme if you want, I'm gonna stick with wild speculation.

I bet it's that WR from Idaho!

Advertisement

Both Jeff Thomas and Mike Harley were silent commits.

And Tyler Byrd was a public commit.

So great reasoning you got there

sooooo 2017 is the year that broke UM recruitment hype and excitement???? a coach posted a pretty promising post and we can't get excited because 2017 class broke our hearts..... smh

Advertisement
Just saying coaches are calling all national targets now to get a commitment of showing up for feb.18th unofficials & for paradise camp. Don't know if that relates to this or not.

Advertisement
I think it was Jimbo's ex-wife. She is going to be our new assistant equipment manager

Advertisement
Back