Coach Hartley tweet: any ideas on recruit?

LMAO @ Mustapha Muhammad, kid looks like he's 45 with a wife and 3 kids:

View attachment 42536

Those photos got messed up because that is clearly a current picture of 51 yr old former NFL DB Eric Allen.

Eric_Allen-1422488192.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is the year that finally broke me.
I'll spot check on this board every once in a while but i'm not going to be all-in 'till next February.

A very highly rated class full of top talent broke you?

No.
Loved the class. Love the late "gets". Best class in years. Better than A&M, ND, and uF. Top 10 IMO.
Broke may not be the right term. Burnt out?
I'm just can't get excited about '18 commits right now.
I should wait 'till the late officials are done in January, but...
I got a feeling I wont be able to temper my enthusiasm when Paradise II roles around.

sooooo 2017 is the year that broke UM recruitment hype and excitement???? a coach posted a pretty promising post and we can't get excited because 2017 class broke our hearts..... smh

people on here to unhinged over who we lost instead of who we got, we got some legit studs, in Thomas and Harley at wr, our oline class could all start for us in 2yrs, our rb class could of used McFarland but the depth chart is ok at this time, out cb class is thin but again we have depth there and 18 is huge on dbs in south florida. our safety class was pretty solid. they were after Henderson and Edwards at cb not safety and the let Gibson go when he wouldn't stop looking around.

this was a very good class best class in like 5 yrs, next year should be better as we should win more games. I personal am excited for this class and this season. knowing we have legit coaches especially on d helps.

Hartley is ok I guess but we need a pitbull recruiter as our tight end coach... if we add a 10th assistant I hope richt moves hartley to a special teams coach only or maybe director of player personnel and then try to hire John Lilly or a stud te coach/elite recruiter again as an te/co oc

With you here. What is Lilly doing now? I'd make him TE/co OC and have brown strictly as RB coach.

Advertisement
John Lilly as Asst HC & passing game coordinator/co-oc/offensive analayst/whatever label he wants

Advertisement
sooooo 2017 is the year that broke UM recruitment hype and excitement???? a coach posted a pretty promising post and we can't get excited because 2017 class broke our hearts..... smh

If you wanted two decommits and a moron from Maryland I guess your heart is pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back