Coach Gattis meets the team (Twitter video)

I don’t think that’s what’s going on here.

I think LCE doesn’t like the hire but doesn’t want to get killed by the slurpers if he speaks his mind about it.

He wanted an air raid offense and Gattis is the complete opposite of that.
Am I the only one that sees the irony in you calling anyone else a slurper?

Advertisement
Because its nuanced & there’s no room for that & I’d prefer to wait & see rather than make a rash judgment.

The fact that people even ask me to begin with proves my point & again, sitting from the outside looking in it’s much easier for yall, because yall don’t have to deal with the sh*t I do where literally every word gets dissected lol. It’s not about being wrong, I’m wrong all the time, but that’s not all it is when it comes to me for some reason lol.

I mean look at where we’re at already, I simply answered I hadn’t giving an opinion yet & it’s already turned this awesome hype thread for Gattis into an inquisition of LCE lol, like yall just won’t let me live bruh lol
Foreboding Rat Queens GIF by Hyper RPG
spanish time GIF

Well the difference is I can’t really give an objective opinion on stuff like that, I’m held to a different standard. I either have to absolutely love a hire or I can’t say anything at all lol, so others operate with a freedom of giving opinions that I can’t. People for some reason take everything I say personally so I have to be extremely concise or I’ll get killed lol

I’d rather not judge simply based on his time at Michigan & give him the benefit of the doubt to see what he does at Miami. I’m going to wait to see what it is, that’s the best I can do 🤷🏽‍♂️

I won't kill you.

Advertisement
Well the difference is I can’t really give an objective opinion on stuff like that, I’m held to a different standard. I either have to absolutely love a hire or I can’t say anything at all lol, so others operate with a freedom of giving opinions that I can’t. People for some reason take everything I say personally so I have to be extremely concise or I’ll get killed lol

I’d rather not judge simply based on his time at Michigan & give him the benefit of the doubt to see what he does at Miami. I’m going to wait to see what it is, that’s the best I can do 🤷🏽‍♂️
👆I'm both equally personally reassured and offended by this

Didn’t give any, ask me on November 20th.
Is that the day you're going to tell us about the merits of a spread offense vs pro-style bro, and then list a bunch of G5 candidates who you think could do a better job @ MIA?

Last edited:
Is that the day you're going to tell us about the merits of a spread offense vs pro-style bro, and then list a bunch of G5 candidates who you think could do a better job @ MIA?
Nope.

I’m not going to say anything, I don’t know anything about his offense & I defer to you instead.

Advertisement
Just don't care what people say like I do then u won't give a fuq. It's the best way to go
But then why tf would someone post on this forum if they don't actually care what someone thinks? It's obviously not true, otherwise people would just keep their opinions to themselves. Everyone on this forum is in one way or another, posting for validation & clout.

But then why tf would someone post on this forum if they don't actually care what someone thinks? It's obviously not true, otherwise people would just keep their opinions to themselves. Everyone on this forum is in one way or another, posting for validation & clout.
Not really I just enjoy talking football. If people disagree or if I'm wrong it doesn't actually bother me. Sometimes yea I go back n forth but most of the time I end it peacefully like whatever. U can't make everyone agree with your take. But I see where u coming from. (See)

I don’t know anything about his offense & I defer to you instead.
We are going to learn about it together. In my opinion, a sign of a good OC, is someone whose philosophy & methodology you can't easily get a handle on or place into a box. They are willing to adapt & tailor to not only the strengths of their personnel, but also based on what the defense is presenting, and trying to take away. That's why the most critical component in all of this, is having personnel with versatile skillsets.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh how I miss everything LCE. Too bad some of the teenage girls on this site had to run him off. He brought a lot to the discussion and many of his takes were spot on. Maybe one day he would come back to talk football again.

Advertisement
Back