Coach Dugans

champcane

Redshirt Freshman
Rumblings here in Tallahassee, a few coaches may not be retained at the end of season. One on their wish list who FSU could come after is Dugans. What are your thoughts?

Advertisement
he could go b/c it's alma mater and hope to turn things around or he can decide UM is trending up and ready for a run and ride the wave.

He supposedly is super close to richt. Don’t think he’d go for a sinking ship while we’re riding high

Go work for a scapegoating cuck facquit, or stay with one of the best men in football. Sounds like a tough choice.

Advertisement
There us under AG right now, member we got Coley and was all giddy and **** for nothing. FSU fell off a cliff

dugans could def leave... alma mater + they have more money than us. have to just bet on his relationship with richt, the players, and our talent winning out.

dugans could def leave... alma mater + they have more money than us. have to just bet on his relationship with richt, the players, and our talent winning out.

They don’t pay their coaches more than miami. Maybe at some but especially not after we hired richt. Brown, searels, dugans, kool all getting more money than whatever the fsu coaches are getting at their positions

Dugan is doing a great job ,I love the way are receivers block hopefully we can keep him in Miami for awhile

Advertisement
Some coaches loyalties are tied in relationships which could play a big factor in any decision considering richt recruited and coached dugans at fsu

Last edited:
Advertisement

That's the only edge that Miami has over Tallahassee? And don't kid yourself about FSU spending big on assistants.

They don’t pay their coaches more than miami. Maybe at some but especially not after we hired richt. Brown, searels, dugans, kool all getting more money than whatever the fsu coaches are getting at their positions

NOt that I agree or disagree with you but could you provide the back-up on the dollars, thanks Brock.

Advertisement
I have had Sofia Vergara and Christina Aguilera on my wish list for a while. It hasn't been working out for me either.

Rumblings here in Tallahassee, a few coaches may not be retained at the end of season. One on their wish list who FSU could come after is Dugans. What are your thoughts?

Donk rider staying put for now...

Man go ahead with that BS. What's really going to happen it's go to dougan is gonna parlay any interests from FSU into a bigfer check for Miami and an then go out and get himself a new dunk.

[video=youtube_share;YjnHLvrYosc]https://youtu.be/YjnHLvrYosc[/video]

People forget he’s also the passing game coordinator...unless they offer the same, he’s taking a demotion.

Advertisement
Back