Coach Dugans

Maybe, but I would bet on him staying.

Instead, look for a title bump signaling a raise this offseason.

Something like "Assistant Offensive Coordinator" or some other crap that just means UM threw another 100Gs to his salary

Advertisement
Miami betta be prepared to give a bunch of monie to a number of coaches if day gonna keep dis group together. My sauces tell me Miami reaping some stacks from this season's success so far.

I don't see them getting rid of Dawsey, now Kelly OTOH...

Dawsey likely won’t be coming back unfortunately. They all hate him, he doesn’t recruit well and can’t develop a wideout to save his life.

He's got Auden Tate, Keith Gavin, George Campbell, DJ Matthews, Ermon Lane. All of these guys were highly touted. Now he doesn't recruit well?

I don't see them getting rid of Dawsey, now Kelly OTOH...

Dawsey likely won’t be coming back unfortunately. They all hate him, he doesn’t recruit well and can’t develop a wideout to save his life.

He's got Auden Tate, Keith Gavin, George Campbell, DJ Matthews, Ermon Lane. All of these guys were highly touted. Now he doesn't recruit well?

I’m just telling what the FSU fans say non stop. Do you want me to show you quotes of every single poster on their 247 board completely ripping him and and his lazy recruiting and lack of development? They say constantly outside of the Tampa area, he can’t land a big time kid.

E387BB7C-2880-4459-BAE9-047553CC40A8.jpg
199D352A-C38B-4A8E-90A8-8B1F7C3189BB.jpg
455AB46A-8C96-4304-BC44-ABF8D219196F.jpg
AE3A5A44-FD8A-4860-90EE-B58C2AF49762.jpg

Those are just some I found in the first WR related thread on page 1. It goes deeper than just signing some highly touted guys according to them. The guys don’t do a **** thing once they get there. Outside of Benjamin, who got exponentially better after his first year, NONE of their big time guys get better. They lack IMPACT guys. Tate is good, has made plays for them but even he was kind of forced into action. He has stepped up, but on a GOOD fsu team, he isn’t supposed to be their #1 guy. Like I said, all the Dawsey sucks talk is coming from their fans, not me.

Advertisement
And their SoFla WR’s they did land outside of Benjamin didn’t do ****..

Phillips and Lane both are trash. Phillips is a knucklehead so that was a MISS. Lane has made more of an impact at safety than WR.

Rudolph was a decent college player but he was the same player the day he left as the day he got on Campus..

Maybe he'll interview in order to lock down more money at Miami. But no way he goes. Miami is the better place to be as a coach when we're winning, hands down. The talent at WR here is deeper, Richt is a better boss, pay is roughly equal, and Coral Gables >>> Trailerhassee.

Advertisement
One thing Richt did was hire a loyal coaching staff. Only person without personal ties is Kuligowski. Dudes ain’t going anywhere unless a big Time promotion is on the table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fsu fsu, TampaNole and Big Ern are the 3 worst posters on that board. People on the board make fsu fsu cry every day. Nova owned him. You gotta come with better **** than those guys.

Take it for what it’s worth, but I work with Dugans first cousin. Talking to him last night I straight up asked him is Dugans leaving for fsu or would he if he was offered a position. When I asked, he got this big cheesy grin on his face and said he is going where the money is at.....The cousin is a big fsu fan and wears fsu **** everyday so once again take that with a grain of salt....

Last edited:
Advertisement
The new FSU staff may hire him but Jimbo more then likely going to Texas A&M.
Miami definitely should try to match offer to keep him

Advertisement
Take it for what it’s worth, but I work with Dugans first cousin. Talking to him last night I straight up asked him is Dugans leaving for fsu or would he if he was offered a position. When I asked, he got this big cheesy grin on his face and said he is going where the money is at.....The cousin is a big fsu fan and wears fsu **** everyday so once again take that with a grain of salt....

Sounds legit

If cuckbo stays at fsu they will definitely come after dugans hard. I hope we match whatever it is they offer

Some coaches loyalties are tied in relationships which could play a big factor in any decision considering richt recruited and coached dugans at fsu

Yep. I could be wrong, but I'd bet he's closer to Richt than he is to FSU. He knows he has long term stability here, and is working for/with a good man.

Advertisement
Back