Coach Dugans

I don't care how much he loves his AM, no man with a sane brain cell would choose Jimbo's dumpster fire over the Richt Era.

Advertisement
Take it for what it’s worth, but I work with Dugans first cousin. Talking to him last night I straight up asked him is Dugans leaving for fsu or would he if he was offered a position. When I asked, he got this big cheesy grin on his face and said he is going where the money is at.....The cousin is a big fsu fan and wears fsu **** everyday so once again take that with a grain of salt....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like an uneducated FSU troll that more than likely has less of an education than his cousin, and certainly less jobs prospects. At Miami he will make more money because he will have a job much, much longer. Rats don't jump onto sinking ships. Not smart ones, at least.

Dugans ain't leaving for FSU!

Noles will not admit it, but truth be told they are where Miami was 5/6 yrs ago when we hired that bum AG. Aside from his ex getting ****ed down by a former gator and current HS OC, Jimbo doesn't think FSU is financially committed to football the way it needs to be. Sure they built an indoor practice field a couple years back, but been it- no big ticket items on the drawing board, i get the feeling that the administration thinks they are making head way with branding the university as major academic institution (lol) and feel that pouring more resources into athletics is counter productive to that end. No way any coach on the rise leaves to go to that program! Plus Jimbo could have keep Ron on the staff.... he let him go- i'm sure Ron ain't forgot!

Not gonna happen

When did jimbo let Ron go? That was Dexter carter who was not retained

Dugan's done an admirable job here. Hope he stays. Reality is every coach has to do what's best for him and if any college came chasing him with an offer he couldn't refu$e he'd probably take it. If that occurred I would hope we welcome back Lamarticus! Lamar Thomas has does the rounds, loves the U and knows what it takes to build young men into first round wide receivers.

Advertisement
Dugan's done an admirable job here. Hope he stays. Reality is every coach has to do what's best for him and if any college came chasing him with an offer he couldn't refu$e he'd probably take it. If that occurred I would hope we welcome back Lamarticus! Lamar Thomas has does the rounds, loves the U and knows what it takes to build young men into first round wide receivers.

Motherfck that scumbag Lamar Thomas. He burned his U bridge.

dugans could def leave... alma mater + they have more money than us. have to just bet on his relationship with richt, the players, and our talent winning out.

The money factor is a myth. It was true about 10 years ago and faded out over the last 5 culminating with Richt's hiring, the nutrition program, the IPF, etc. The UM BOT, AD, everyone involved has seen a handsome return on their investment. Those days are over.

Lamar bleeds orange & green...the only badge he burned was his "I love Donna" badge!

Advertisement

Lamar bleeds orange & green...the only badge he burned was his "I love Donna" badge!

I don't know about that, he trashed the U on twitter while at Loserville so I get why he isn't liked by many on here. I don't care if you don't like the coach, but don't trash the school.

He was doggin UM when he got the Loserville job on his twitter, Im pretty sure now he stfu but u cant do that to ur AM. He lost him UM card

He was doggin UM when he got the Loserville job on his twitter, Im pretty sure now he stfu but u cant do that to ur AM. He lost him UM card

NOPE.....

Take it for what it’s worth, but I work with Dugans first cousin. Talking to him last night I straight up asked him is Dugans leaving for fsu or would he if he was offered a position. When I asked, he got this big cheesy grin on his face and said he is going where the money is at.....The cousin is a big fsu fan and wears fsu **** everyday so once again take that with a grain of salt....

I don't doubt FSU will offer Dugans under either Taggart or Jimbo, and I don't doubt he will follow the money. Most college assistants do.

But remember Brown would have stayed at UGA and Kool would be in the NFL had we not ponied up and matched their offers. I'm sure we'll match whatever FSU offers, and I'd think his relationship with Richt would win out

Advertisement

What did he do or say?

Dear OP,

clownques.jpg

Advertisement
I’m not sorry, you can’t be more Cane than a Cane player when all you are is a fan. Ever!

[TWEET]916880352777515008[/TWEET]

[TWEET]919285984583475200[/TWEET]

[TWEET]921044155396186112[/TWEET]

[TWEET]923910717807439872[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Back