Coach D'orito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Golden said Coach D is the best defensive coach he has ever been around. I suppose its why I held on to faith.

Call him Dorito again and we are gonna throw hands.

i dont get the desire to be internet popular. this clown saw that guy on grassy that used to refer to himself in the third person, name started with an S i think, and now he wants to be "that guy" on this board.

362.gif

Bicho ain't neva lied

Bicho ain't never told the truth either

I thought D had to go. Now I am all in on him. He has built a defense that can win a NC. It brings pain, does not quit, and gets stronger in the 4th quarter. GT was a scare buy the recovery from that 1st quarter was something of beauty. Mind you of biggest offensive stars were killing us--Duke, Morris, Dorsett. That is when you lose games unless you have one **** of a defense. It is clear now, that for all the talents Golden might have, his ability to select the right people is the best. Jed, briinging back Art, keeping Mike, Coley, and now Hurlie. With reflection, it is now clear that every single person he has hired has been hitting it out of the park. The man can spot coaching talent. The greatest coaches left a trail of great coaches behind them. Paul Brown, Shula, Noll, JJ, ... Al is looking like one ot those guys.

I thought D had to go. Now I am all in on him. He has built a defense that can win a NC. It brings pain, does not quit, and gets stronger in the 4th quarter. GT was a scare buy the recovery from that 1st quarter was something of beauty. Mind you of biggest offensive stars were killing us--Duke, Morris, Dorsett. That is when you lose games unless you have one **** of a defense. It is clear now, that for all the talents Golden might have, his ability to select the right people is the best. Jed, briinging back Art, keeping Mike, Coley, and now Hurlie. With reflection, it is now clear that every single person he has hired has been hitting it out of the park. The man can spot coaching talent. The greatest coaches left a trail of great coaches behind them. Paul Brown, Shula, Noll, JJ, ... Al is looking like one ot those guys.

If you knew what we REALLY had as players the last two years you would saved yourself some heartache...we are on the right path...still missing pieces

Advertisement
i dont get the desire to be internet popular.

this clown saw that guy on grassy that used to refer to himself in the third person, name started with an S i think, and now he wants to be "that guy" on this board.

transparent.
Negged for taking the interwebz too seriously.

i dont get the desire to be internet popular.

this clown saw that guy on grassy that used to refer to himself in the third person, name started with an S i think, and now he wants to be "that guy" on this board.

transparent.

In case you haven't figured it out yet those two are the same person.

Advertisement

Not picking on you GatorHater but it is quite amusing reading that post now. I think most of us took the bait hook, line and sinker. The mess that Randy left behind provided the perfect smokescreen for these clowns to hide behind.

At this point last year I thought the same as you did and wrote off the 2012 defensive abortion to youth and lack of quality depth and talent. Deep down in my gut I knew something was wrong since the first game at Maryland. Unfortunately I fell for the used car salesman's jedi mind tricks and I feel like an idiot for doing so. Yeah, He sure had most of us fooled. What a difference a year makes.

To be fair, while I had serious concerns about the D because of the 2012 season, I thought that eventually we'd get it right. Just shows you what happens to a team when you keep hoping that they'll take the next step but they never do.

Advertisement
Man these bumps embarrassing a lot of people

Advertisement
And bicho is still making threads about how the players aren't good enough. Not a single randy Shannon player remains yet he still makes excuses.

Bicho is turrible

And bicho is still making threads about how the players aren't good enough. Not a single randy Shannon player remains yet he still makes excuses.

Bicho is turrible

Bicho sucks. Everybody predicting football outcomes years in advance is gonna be wrong sometimes, but it takes a real ******* to beat your chest and act like you are infallible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back