Coach D'orito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bicho

Sophomore
Banned
Put Bicho on the record that this man is a good coach.

Top 20 D at temple told Bicho this a long time ago.

Blame blanditos recruiting for defensive problems the last few years.

Going forward interior D line personnel is still a concern but Bicho is no longer concerned with coaching.

Bicho is always right.

Advertisement
I'll finally get to make an opinion of him this and next couple years as the purge of RS kids with goldens and the transition to 3-4

But huge props for this year a very noticeable turnaround that doesn't make me worry having our D come out

Advertisement
Put Bicho on the record that this man is a good coach.

Top 20 D at temple told Bicho this a long time ago.

Blame blanditos recruiting for defensive problems the last few years.

Going forward interior D line personnel is still a concern but Bicho is no longer concerned with coaching.

Bicho is always right.

What D**Khead

Last year we had **** at Dline and Porter was out. Shayon was hurt as all **** and Chick was doubled bcuz we had NOBODY

Advertisement
Big Al ain't the type of dude to hire, much less depend heavily on, incompetents. With the right personnel, Coach D will prove to be one of the best in the biz.

i dont get the desire to be internet popular.

this clown saw that guy on grassy that used to refer to himself in the third person, name started with an S i think, and now he wants to be "that guy" on this board.

transparent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i dont get the desire to be internet popular.

this clown saw that guy on grassy that used to refer to himself in the third person, name started with an S i think, and now he wants to be "that guy" on this board.

transparent.

Is this Guy Sniffy or just trying to be like Sniffy. When i saw the third person rhetoric i thought the same dam thing :)

OH BICHO... BICHO... BECAUSE BICHO... YIHLA MOJA... YIHLA MOJA... THE MAN IS DEAD

280.jpg

i dont get the desire to be internet popular. this clown saw that guy on grassy that used to refer to himself in the third person, name started with an S i think, and now he wants to be "that guy" on this board.

362.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back