Coach Cooney

iLoveTDs

Junior
Banned
Can someone remind me which players and HS this guy is connected to?

Who can we potentially expect to sign as a result of his hire?

Advertisement
I haven't even been looking closely and I must have noticed at least 10 recruits mention him in interviews lately.

Advertisement
They wouldn't have hired him for Pope alone or even for Southridge alone. That would dry up in two years. He must have tentacles everywhere down here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He was the OC at both Ridge & Gables, he was also the Head Coach of the loaded 7on7 team Florida Fire...

Both he & his brother are connected to tons of South Fla prospects in Dade, PB & Broward... His main target will be Wiggins & Pope (which he'll lock in), but he'll also help big with a lot of the Southridge players we're after as well.

Also, he's Jhavonte Dean's cousin, and even the story is that Colbert had to talk Dean into to committing to Miami, I simply don't believe that Cooney didn't at least have some influence in helping him commit to Miami.

Regardless of that, you guys just gotta stop being so **** nitpicky about every single thing this team does, Richt wouldn't have brought him in if he didn't believe he didn't have the ability to recruit South Fla heavy, which he does.

He was the OC at both Ridge & Gables, he was also the Head Coach of the loaded 7on7 team Florida Fire...

Both he & his brother are connected to tons of South Fla prospects in Dade, PB & Broward... His main target will be Wiggins & Pope (which he'll lock in), but he'll also help big with a lot of the Southridge players we're after as well.

Also, he's Jhavonte Dean's cousin, and even the story is that Colbert had to talk Dean into to committing to Miami, I simply don't believe that Cooney didn't at least have some influence in helping him commit to Miami.

Regardless of that, you guys just gotta stop being so **** nitpicky about every single thing this team does, Richt wouldn't have brought him in if he didn't believe he didn't have the ability to recruit South Fla heavy, which he does.

He better have a good relationship with his brother...

Advertisement
Back