Coach Cooney

Cooney>>>>Hova and its not even close...Hova had a nice run to grab a few guys...its over now...watch

Advertisement
He was the OC at both Ridge & Gables, he was also the Head Coach of the loaded 7on7 team Florida Fire...

Both he & his brother are connected to tons of South Fla prospects in Dade, PB & Broward... His main target will be Wiggins & Pope (which he'll lock in), but he'll also help big with a lot of the Southridge players we're after as well.

Also, he's Jhavonte Dean's cousin, and even the story is that Colbert had to talk Dean into to committing to Miami, I simply don't believe that Cooney didn't at least have some influence in helping him commit to Miami.

Regardless of that, you guys just gotta stop being so **** nitpicky about every single thing this team does, Richt wouldn't have brought him in if he didn't believe he didn't have the ability to recruit South Fla heavy, which he does.

He better have a good relationship with his brother...

Define "Good Relationship" cuz i just watched "something strange about the johnsons" and i dont think i know what that is anymore

His main target will be Wiggins & Pope (which he'll lock in), but he'll also help big with a lot of the Southridge players we're after as well.

Don't know how he can target any recruits because the NCAA doesn't allow support staff to recruit or even coach current players on the team:

"analysts are not among the group of coaches the NCAA allows to instruct players. Analysts and quality control coaches, like GAs, are not permitted to recruit."

Behind the Scenes: What Exactly Do Alabama Football Analysts Do?

Advertisement
His main target will be Wiggins & Pope (which he'll lock in), but he'll also help big with a lot of the Southridge players we're after as well.

Don't know how he can target any recruits because the NCAA doesn't allow support staff to recruit or even coach current players on the team:

"analysts are not among the group of coaches the NCAA allows to instruct players. Analysts and quality control coaches, like GAs, are not permitted to recruit."

Behind the Scenes: What Exactly Do Alabama Football Analysts Do?

Don't think that stops him from recruiting on campus though. Cooney will have enough contact that it'll pay off for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back