CMU>VT>UNC

HurricaneAlex

Sophomore
Banned
Most of you underrated CMU and are quite frankly are living in the past but reality is that CMU came in as a 2-1 team on top of their conference standings and have had more time playing together than the U has, you guys thought that cause CMU got destroyed by mighty #8 Wisconsin who right now looks like a legit National Championship contender and a team that has destroyed Miami the past two seasons they were just going to get whooped like Bethune Cookman lol that is literally disrespectful and not realistic at all.

Advertisement
Cane Chain Gang

Advertisement
Most of you underrated CMU and are quite frankly are living in the past but reality is that CMU came in as a 2-1 team on top of their conference standings and have had more time playing together than the U has, you guys thought that cause CMU got destroyed by mighty #8 Wisconsin who right now looks like a legit National Championship contender and a team that has destroyed Miami the past two seasons they were just going to get whooped like Bethune Cookman lol that is literally disrespectful and not realistic at all.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Audacity !!!!!!!!!!

CMU allowed Wisky to hang 60 !!!! Wisky! A team loaded by 3 stars and 2 Stars! Meanwhile we have Four Stars all across the roster! We have 2 elite 11 QBs on our roster and we put up 17?

Advertisement
Jesus Christ stop with the excuses. CMU sucks. Their coach REALLY sucks. They're coming off a 1 win season in the MAC & played us to the wire with their backup QB & RB. Vegas had us favored by 30 for fcks sake.

Stop twisting this **** into anything other than a poor performance.
:ohlord: .... How the mighty have fallen

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Audacity !!!!!!!!!!

CMU allowed Wisky to hang 60 !!!! Wisky! A team loaded by 3 stars and 2 Stars! Meanwhile we have Four Stars all across the roster! We have 2 elite 11 QBs on our roster and we put up 17?

Wisky just pummeled Michigan by three touchdowns

They’re an excellent program that does a great job of developing players.

Jesus Christ stop with the excuses. CMU sucks. Their coach REALLY sucks. They're coming off a 1 win season in the MAC & played us to the wire with their backup QB & RB. Vegas had us favored by 30 for fcks sake.

Stop twisting this **** into anything other than a poor performance.
They don’t want to accept our grim reality and foreseeable future. There’s no way to rationalize where we’re at as anything but a corching disaster.

Virginia was trailing a really bad old dominion team in the fourth quarter yesterday so to a certain extent I get OP’s premise.

But anyone watching the game could see the overwhelming talent difference between those two teams.

The Canes are missing something and Manny needs to figure it out, quick.

Advertisement
This season in cfb is weird AF.
Let’s see what happens. We’re back to .500.
Panic is the last thing you want to do in situations like these. I’m panicking so thank god I'm not on he staff. Looks like there there is only like a handful of teams legit in this and everyone else looks great then looks like scrambled *** the next week.
Just saw app state do what we couldn’t and uva almost layed an egg.
I just hope we can still pack a stadium. The team needs some support coming up the next few games. Yeah I’m not optimistic but why be a fan if you ain’t showing up. Manny and co ain’t going anywhere anytime soon so let’s do our part. Don’t be a ***** and not show up to the fight.
I’m ****ed but I’ll be there.

Advertisement
Wisky just pummeled Michigan by three touchdowns

They’re an excellent program that does a great job of developing players.

And our complaint is that we expect to develop our guys like Wisky does! And since we have not done so in 20 years and multiple coaches is the reason fans are not happy! And to sit back and watch a team that is horrible in every phase of football without complaining would be crazy!

I mean why is it rocket science to make a 20 yard field goal ?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Audacity !!!!!!!!!!

Christ, can we stop with the stars already. It doesn't matter what the star count is coming in, its matters how they're currently playing. And as a group, their line have been playing "elite" (there, I used that word). How have our 4*s been playing?

I think the mopes on this board are being absolutely absurd, but this post is just plain retarded. Yesterday was a **** show of epic proportions.

Advertisement
Back