CMR needs to seriously consider sitting Richards.

Jonnyblaze

Junior
Premium
Richards tweeks that hammy anymore he might be done for weeks. With Walton down you can't risk losing Richards. We have enough at WR to beat GT. Even if Richards could technically play, there's no reason to. Gonna need him later in season. Get him healthy.

Advertisement
Richards tweeks that hammy anymore he might be done for weeks. With Walton down you can't risk losing Richards. We have enough at WR to beat GT. Even if Richards could technically play, there's no reason to. Gonna need him later in season. Get him healthy.

We do?

Yea Cager is beastly lets rely on him to make plays for us..

Fugg that Our most important games IMO are Georgia Tech and #1 Virginia Tech

Advertisement
He should sit the rest of the year and get ready for next year.

Kid came to play football if he is capable of playing he is going to play. Fans want the players to have the dog in them but some fans have the pussycat in them.

BV I’m gonna hope you were saying that with a whooooole lot of sarcasm attached to it....cause Cager sucked last night so I’m assumimg you are

Advertisement
I agree. We can get past GT, cuse and unc w out him but well need him 100% for VT and notre dame

Advertisement
He's a football player. Let the man play football.

Seriously. Do people not realize how much better our offense looks with AR out there?

Advertisement

Games don't often play out the way they look on paper. Would be nice to rest him, but everybody who can help plays unless we're sure we've won.

I'd leave it to the medical professionals on the staff if I were him....

Sit your best player? Dumb. Play his ads if healthy. No real coach is gonna do the scary chit you're talking about.

Advertisement
Back