CMR needs to seriously consider sitting Richards.

He should sit the rest of the year and get ready for next year.

Kid came to play football if he is capable of playing he is going to play. Fans want the players to have the dog in them but some fans have the pussycat in them.

Lots of players are "capable" of playing that shouldn't.

Advertisement
No game left on our schedule is a guaranteed win. Sit him if we get up by a healthy margin? I'll buy into that. But if he can play (doctors call), he needs to play while games are still undecided. Our cupcake games are behind us.

I wanna see more of Langham and Jeff Thomas until he's fully fit.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If AR needs a game or two to rest so be it. We have got over the hump and will need Richards for the ACC title game. He's only a sophomore, it's a marathon not a sprint. If we need him vs gt and Cuse we have bigger problems. CMR will make the right move. If it ain't broke don't mess with it.

Advertisement
The thing is, when you play GT you are going to have fewer possessions because they eat up a lot of clock with their running game. You cannot afford to go scoreless for an entire half like they did last week. I think if Richards is healthy enough to run, he has to be out there. Richards at 85% is still our best WR.

Richards tweeks that hammy anymore he might be done for weeks. With Walton down you can't risk losing Richards. We have enough at WR to beat GT. Even if Richards could technically play, there's no reason to. Gonna need him later in season. Get him healthy.

Yea Cager is beastly lets rely on him to make plays for us..

Fugg that Our most important games IMO are Georgia Tech and #1 Virginia Tech

BV I’m gonna hope you were saying that with a whooooole lot of sarcasm attached to it....cause Cager sucked last night so I’m assumimg you are

Your sarcasm meter is in need of new batteries :monkey-serious:

Advertisement
We need Richards out there and making plays. Georgia Tech can score points and is not going to be easy.

We need Richards out there and making plays. Georgia Tech can score points and is not going to be easy.

Mini gt has a complex. Triple option means staying in your lane with the occasionally pass with a few stars. CMR will be treat as a homecoming of the prodigal son. We Roll..... Maybe one loss vs Clemson

Need him out there. Don’t know how effective he’ll be but need a play maker out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back