CMR job security

No probably about it.

"We ran things we thought would succeed and they didn’t. And why they didn’t succeed, we’ll see. Most of the time when you look at the tape it’s a matter of somebody or a couple of guys not getting their job done, normally.

“Are there some plays that we could call that would give us a better chance? I’m certain of that, but we call plays that we worked hard on, believed in and have had success over the last 30 years, so I feel pretty good about them going in

U lead my D into battle , QUESO CREMA.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Didn't we win the ACC Coastal last year and, unless the wheels completely fall off, we have a chance of winning it again this year?

Last time I checked the ACC was Power 5.

To be fair to Richt, we did beat UNC here at home earlier this month. Other than that and beating up on The nunneries from the D2 and D3 schools, our performance against schools like Wisconsin and Virginia leaves something to be desired.

Although this defense is on the cusp of being a Great Canes Defense, the Offense can’t get off the Team Bus.

What the admin should be thinking:
* Offense is regressing and unacceptable
* We are wasting a great defense
* Recruiting is trending down
* 3rd year and our best option at QB is a 5th year senior who had no P5 offers and a career 53% completion percentage
* We were beat down by Clemson in the ACCCG and at risk of not winning the ACC Coastal this year after horrible loss to UVA
* Disappointing performance in the bowl game last year and against LSU this year on a national stage
* 5 - 5 over our last 10 games

What the admin is actually thinking:
* We won the ACC Coastal last year!
* IPF!!!
* Attendance at home games is up
* We just gave Richt an extension because that's what we do

Richt isn't going anywhere.

Advertisement
All valid points. I think our record masked a lot last year.
Sure did especially when you look back at how we slogged through the ACC schedule. I think Duke was the only game that stands out as one we really just dominated. Really the GT game was a miracle. FSU game was a toss up. Syracuse, Virginia, and UNC were all games that could have gone either way.

Advertisement
No mention of his QB that last 2 years. I guess that should not be part of the evaluation. Golden and Shannon both had better QBs and Richt has more wins and an ACC coastal title. Let that sink in.

Advertisement
Back