CMR is a liar

jackedaround

Junior
Said he has confidence in Perry or Williams.

Confidence in Perry? Okay Mark. Whatever you say.

Perhaps he meant now that his son can't mess it all up.

Advertisement
Benching Perry last year was just... so "Miami".

And now we're going to start Jarren Williams LOL.

He also said that he felt the younger Ol group could become dominate back in 2017 I think.

This OL worse then when Linda was doing slides vs VT.

Didn't he start Perry last year at some point? Don't confuse wrong evaluations which may have to do more with competence with lying which has to do with character. Calling Mark a liar is a bit of a stretch based on what you presented as evidence.

He obviously made some mistakes in staff hires and personnel. That doesn't make him some scoundrel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt did everything possible to give Perry the job last year. Guess what happened? Perry kept doing stupid crap that made it almost impossible for Richt to continue to roll with the guy. When you are a complete mouth breather on and off the field, few coaches are going to keep throwing you out there. The problem was that Miami had zero depth at the position, and Rosier was significantly worse, even though he was better at the mental side. Richt should have played Williams last year when it was obvious the season was lost, just to see what was there, that was my major gripe last year. You know Rosier is garbage, you know Perry is a dumbass, might as well try Williams.

Richt did everything possible to give Perry the job last year. Guess what happened? Perry kept doing stupid crap that made it almost impossible for Richt to continue to roll with the guy. When you are a complete mouth breather on and off the field, few coaches are going to keep throwing you out there. The problem was that Miami had zero depth at the position, and Rosier was significantly worse, even though he was better at the mental side. Richt should have played Williams last year when it was obvious the season was lost, just to see what was there, that was my major gripe last year. You know Rosier is garbage, you know Perry is a dumbass, might as well try Williams.

1000% this. Rick isn't a liar on this front. He was a victim of Kosi's persistent immaturity last year and of his own stubbornness/fear in starting a true freshman in Jarren.

Advertisement
Jarren wasn't exactly Mr. Perfect last year either.
Don't let that get in the way...

People on this board just hate Perry & no matter what he does they're never going to let it go.

According to them he committed Federal Crimes & beat a murder charge lol

Perry could win us the rest of the games on the season & people on here would still be talking about his intelligence & bashing him as much as possible.

It's actually funny to watch, they would rather lose games with Jarren than win with Kosi because they simply don't like the kid & never will.

Don't let that get in the way...

People on this board just hate Perry & no matter what he does they're never going to let it go.

According to them he committed Federal Crimes & beat a murder charge lol

Perry could win us the rest of the games on the season & people on here would still be talking about his intelligence & bashing him as much as possible.

It's actually funny to watch, they would rather lose games with Jarren than win with Kosi because they simply don't like the kid & never will.

Wait, I'm confused, I thought it's Jarren we don't like now? I can't keep up...

Advertisement
Richt had Mr Low Ceiling, Mr Lack of Pocket Presence, and Mr Gave Up and Got Fat. No great choice. But that’s the past mostly. Perry definitely has improved.

My question is whether Jarren can handle the stress. He did give up to an extent last year. Manny is now in the paper saying Jarren needs to be ready to roll mentally. True. But I am concerned that isn’t a given that the kid is mentally squared away and eager. QB at an historical school can understandably overwhelm many. So, not bashing a kid. Just wondering if that benching really took its toll on his psyche.

Same with Bubba really.

Advertisement
Back