CMR is a liar

Don't let that get in the way...

People on this board just hate Perry & no matter what he does they're never going to let it go.

According to them he committed Federal Crimes & beat a murder charge lol

Perry could win us the rest of the games on the season & people on here would still be talking about his intelligence & bashing him as much as possible.

It's actually funny to watch, they would rather lose games with Jarren than win with Kosi because they simply don't like the kid & never will.
He did a lot of stupid immature things last year and I Don’t know about his football IQ but the kid is all-acc academic team.

Advertisement
Don't let that get in the way...

People on this board just hate Perry & no matter what he does they're never going to let it go.

According to them he committed Federal Crimes & beat a murder charge lol

Perry could win us the rest of the games on the season & people on here would still be talking about his intelligence & bashing him as much as possible.

It's actually funny to watch, they would rather lose games with Jarren than win with Kosi because they simply don't like the kid & never will.
When in reality they should be excited that we have two talented young men who are just gonna get better, and are still getting results with a terrible OLine.

These two Cane QB's have deficiencies, that limit play calling, in the their abilities to execute them.

Without a complete QB, that can accomplish a variety of play action during the game, we are at a disadvantage.

I hate to say this, but put in the Virginia QB for our Canes, ( and even with our porous OL) and we would have won at least 2 more games.
He was elusive, knew when to throw the ball away, did his reads, distributed the ball, (short, intermediate, and long throws,) and ran with confidence. Pretty much a combination for a QB that opens up the playbook, and along with his shiftiness, made a D work like ****.

Our guys may get better, but are not accomplished to offer a major QB package..........................they continue to learn, hopefully while winning.

People on this board just hate Perry & no matter what he does they're never going to let it go. Perry could win the rest of the games & people on here would still be bashing him.
I'm the last person who plays the race card (played out, often not the case when claimed, only applied to one race, etc...) but I do feel you on this. Prejudice at best. He's not the "thug" people have made him out to be. He suffered from a case of dumbassness when he arrived but seems to have worked his way out of it/matured. You'd think everyone would be ecstatic for the young man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back