Official CMC Recruiting - It's Different

Holy ****e! Now that Cormani's mom has posted this, Prison Mike Norvell is trying to take a 747 to Lakeland and Billy Gaypier has contacted Elon Musk to charter a Space-X flight to Polk County...
don't disrespect prison mike by putting him in the same sentence as sunbelt billy

Advertisement
Tell Cormani he can celebrate his bday at a different place every night in Miami. Several of the people I know in Lakeland like the small town know everybody environment. The only city they talk about is Atlanta because they got a relative or child that lives there.
Is this kid the next Patrick Peterson or something?!

Advertisement
Holy ****e! Now that Cormani's mom has posted this, Prison Mike Norvell is trying to take a 747 to Lakeland and Billy Gaypier has contacted Elon Musk to charter a Space-X flight to Polk County...
FSU might try to take it to the next step and contact Seth Brundle to have Norvell transported instantaneously there.

Advertisement
Mike and his gang running around looking for a crop duster that’s not being used to get to Polk County….Ole Billy coming in by hot air balloon cause well you know if the balloon fits…🤷‍♂️

FSU might try to take it to the next step and contact Seth Brundle to have Norvell transported instantaneously there.

Norvell is ready to do whatever it takes to recruit!
1646190525145.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tell Cormani he can celebrate his bday at a different place every night in Miami. Several of the people I know in Lakeland like the small town know everybody environment. The only city they talk about is Atlanta because they got a relative or child that lives there.

I wonder which top recruit is in Poke County?

[don't bother, I already know, and we sure as **** aren't sending any cringey videos on that jet]
I'll be in Lakeland next week should I send a bday card

Cormani’s mom appreciates it too. Call it what you want but perception is reality. Pulling up in the jet shows that the school has resources & is serious about her son.

Yes they could’ve taken a car or flew commercial but the jet makes a statement.

Thank u; perception is everything. Pulling up to see ur kid in a private jet is way different than a car ride. That’s priority status.

Advertisement
Back