Official CMC Recruiting - It's Different

Advertisement
Nah bro! PAUSE! I don’t either one of em to “TOP” me. I like for women to do that
Jesus Christ GIF

Previous regime:
Manny: “hello Jorge I have to attend a function in central Florida. May I use your airplane”

Jorge: “stfu manure”

Current regime:
Mario: “Jorge fuel up the jet. Have it waiting”

Jorge: “I also left a duffle with 100k in the ****pit for that birthday kid”

Advertisement
Oh yeah, get over to the West Coast and pull some of these athletes we've been letting Bama and Clemson have uncontested. Already exhibiting he's not going to recruit lazy; hyper focusing on the backyard (outdated model) and not see much of the rest of the greatest state for high school football.

I would guess that's an Hermes blanket.

I can 100% double confirm that, via my wife's closet and my f'ing credit card bill. :ROFLMAO:

Also pretty sure they use booster planes whenever possible (the AD either only pays for the flight expenses like fuel, crew, etc or those are donated too) and rent in the rare instance when they can't get one, if that ever even happens anymore.

Advertisement
Previous regime:
Manny: “hello Jose I have to attend a function in central Florida. May I use your airplane”

Jose: “stfu manure”

Current regime:
Mario: “Jose fuel up the jet. Have it waiting”

Jose: “I also left a duffle with 100k in the ****pit for that birthday kid”

100% accurate as amended.

Advertisement
Previous regime:
Manny: “hello Jorge I have to attend a function in central Florida. May I use your airplane”

Jorge: “stfu manure”

Current regime:
Mario: “Jorge fuel up the jet. Have it waiting”

Jorge: “I also left a duffle with 100k in the ****pit for that birthday kid”
I was just thinking about this last night! Lmao Mario is a Boss! Manny had no juice

I can tell you that is way more then 20M just from the number of seats. I use to work for a company that built private jets.

I dunno. That looks G4ish to me. Probably $30M-$35M negotiated cost new back in the day, less if used of course.

Would be fun to find out what it is. I'm a bit of an aviation geek, not just privates, I love learning about the commercial birds too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I forget which podcast where they were talking about how this played out. Apparently Billy Napier was booked to speak at the Lakeland High banquet. Soon as Mario heard this he called up their rival Lake Gibbons, home to #1 cb in the country, and offered to come speak at theirs.

It's petty, aggressive, and strategic. I love it.

Advertisement
Back