Official CMC Recruiting - It's Different

Truth hurts ...

No it doesn't. But we also don't have to act like pvssies.
1646323693317.png

Advertisement
No it doesn't. But we also don't have to act like pvssies.
View attachment 178858
by the way, i read the book for the first time at age 10. and then i read it about 20 more times (over the course of years) and have seen the movie endless times.

a few weeks ago it was the 50th anniversary of the release and we saw it at the movie theatre with enhanced audio and video. it was surreal.

Mario’s philosophy is when they’re sleep we’re working, and when they’re working we’re working.

Advertisement
It's so obvious ... you're a "real bad ***"

It's so obvious ... you're a "real" bad-***

Was there a significant difference between "real bad ***" and "real" bad-***? Did it take you a couple of hours to work out your options?

by the way, i read the book for the first time at age 10. and then i read it about 20 more times (over the course of years) and have seen the movie endless times.

a few weeks ago it was the 50th anniversary of the release and we saw it at the movie theatre with enhanced audio and video. it was surreal.

Yep, saw it in the theater last week too. Saw the movie multiple times, but never read the book until graduate school (see below).

You'll love this...when I was doing my MBA at UM, I took an Intersession class (the two weeks in January before "regular" classes start). The class was called "Leadership and Management". The "textbook" for the class was The Godfather. We had to read about 50 pages per day (the paperback was about 450 pages long), and then everything that we learned (such as "behavioral change" approaches like positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, positive punishment and negative punishment) we discussed using examples from The Godfather. We had 9 final exam essay questions, we had to pick 5, and then discuss the Management technique USING EXAMPLES FROM THE GODFATHER. One of the best classes I ever took at UM.

Advertisement
Back