Clowning Nick Saban

So how does nicki recover from this? It’s simple, aTm will have 2 losses before they lose to bama and that roster will be raided by portal money. This will serve as an example of why this model is unsustainable and prove nicki’s point while sacrificing jimbo.

Too easy.
This is my position…. If you wanna blow your load financially on NSD that’s fine and 10…15…20 years ago you’d be a winner and chasing titles.

BUT! In this portal era you have to realize the portal is a real thing and as quick as you get that ink dry on NSD these kids are already looking around **** near seeing what’s available next to them. Which is their right….

Advertisement
Whats the advantage then?
You wanted to absolve Belichick from the win at all costs, hypocrite narcissist convo. I pointed out hes no different than the other coaches in the convo. That's all. You can try and rationalize him into some greater competitive pantheon and minimize his transgressions but he slots nicely into the aforementioned group from the perspective of the majority of sports fans.

I have shocking news for you but EVERYONE is trying to cheat , cheating or looking for a new way to cheat. Anything that’s done at a high level involving big money and competition there’s cheating. People defend their teams when they do it but cry like victims when another team is caught up. Just like Yankee fans crying about the Astros and the trash cans. Even though Carlos Beltran brought that from NY to Houston lol. He actually mocked them when he got to Houston on how antiquated their pitch stealing system was. Yet their fans forget all the players on their past teams were roided out freaks Lol. Clemens pitching better at 60 than in his prime lol. Dude was rocking a era under 2.00 in his 40’s.

As Bill Burr said in referencing to Lance Armstrong “ our roided out cheat beat your roided out cheat”.

Fact is the people who hate on the Pats are doing just that……hating. Deflategate was bs and that’s been proven over time. Even though anybody with sense should’ve known that. And this is coming from a Eagles fan that lost to those Pats in a SB by three.

So everyone here can spare me with their holier than thou takes on “ cheating“. Thats almost as bad as what Saban is doing, cheating then calls others out for doing the same thing.
This is why bellichick was mentioned alongside many other well known, successful coaches who are known for bending the rules to the breaking point and breaking them if they can get away with it. I simply expressed my opinion that he is an equally acceptable example of the type of coaches being discussed in the thread.

Advertisement
I have shocking news for you but EVERYONE is trying to cheat , cheating or looking for a new way to cheat. Anything that’s done at a high level involving big money and competition there’s cheating. People defend their teams when they do it but cry like victims when another team is caught up. Just like Yankee fans crying about the Astros and the trash cans. Even though Carlos Beltran brought that from NY to Houston lol. He actually mocked them when he got to Houston on how antiquated their pitch stealing system was. Yet their fans forget all the players on their past teams were roided out freaks Lol. Clemens pitching better at 60 than in his prime lol. Dude was rocking a era under 2.00 in his 40’s.

As Bill Burr said in referencing to Lance Armstrong “ our roided out cheat beat your roided out cheat”.

Fact is the people who hate on the Pats are doing just that……hating. Deflategate was bs and that’s been proven over time. Even though anybody with sense should’ve known that. And this is coming from a Eagles fan that lost to those Pats in a SB by three.

So everyone here can spare me with their holier than thou takes on “ cheating“. Thats almost as bad as what Saban is doing, cheating then calls others out for doing the same thing.
thx

6h30tf.jpg

Last edited:
Saben is gone in a few years. I don’t think he’s scared here. I think he’s an elitist ******* who has always said what people wanted to hear, but seeing it play out in the public forum is emotionally unsettling. Equality for all sounded good from the podium “clap, clap”. **** him and his crony friends. He’s a hypocrite like almost every other college coach.

For sure I havent caught up to the saban end game...what's his end game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is my position…. If you wanna blow your load financially on NSD that’s fine and 10…15…20 years ago you’d be a winner and chasing titles.

BUT! In this portal era you have to realize the portal is a real thing and as quick as you get that ink dry on NSD these kids are already looking around **** near seeing what’s available next to them. Which is their right….
But aren’t the players bound by contracts? Isn’t Ruiz doing the same thing? (Making the NIL deal contingent on being available to do marketing in Miami on Tuesday at 9am, for example).

If the kids cared about development, wouldn’t they avoid that type of program on NSD?

I am glad Mario he wants to make Miami like Alabama. Now we can finally recruit top kids, either under or over the table.

Advertisement
Where are the big Saban reveals?!

$&@£€%#!!!!

There are so many former players that have the dirt! Tell us all how the Bama bag game is played!!!!

But aren’t the players bound by contracts? Isn’t Ruiz doing the same thing? (Making the NIL deal contingent on being available to do marketing in Miami on Tuesday at 9am, for example).

If the kids cared about development, wouldn’t they avoid that type of program on NSD?
I mean what’s so different from anyone who works full time and goes to school full time. You want that extra money in your pocket you’ll find the hour or two a week to show up for your NIL obligation

And I’m not gonna pretend to know what the language of the contracts are but I’m sure things become more relaxed during the grind of the season and fall semester… I’m sure the spring and summer time would need the most FaceTime

Maybe these kids think they can "NIL-from-home" and fulfill their contractual obligations from anywhere in the country?

Saban himself likely committed an NCAA violation as he is meeting with business people talking about NIL. He is basically pandering to them to get involved in NIL. That is a violation as he us a representative of the school and cannot be involved in NIL.

So who is crossing the line Nicky? Look in the mirror.

Advertisement
Back