Clowning Nick Saban

Advertisement
Oh wow, the guy who feels threatened by someone who could break his records.

I could now also mention Don Shula being publicly accused of withholding health information in a 2015 lawsuit or him using illegal formations in a preseason game where even Buddy Ryan of all people noticed it.

Everyone bends and breaks rules in the NFL, if we go by who broke a rule, about all of the head coaches deserve to be on that list.
There's one record old Belecheat will never get. I think you know which one.

Zero. Yes both defenses were the reason the giants won championships.
Sooooooooo Jeff Hostetler didn't steamroll the Bills by himself and become the greatest Giant in team history??????
Oh My God Omg GIF by Schitt's Creek
......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
So how does nicki recover from this? It’s simple, aTm will have 2 losses before they lose to bama and that roster will be raided by portal money. This will serve as an example of why this model is unsustainable and prove nicki’s point while sacrificing jimbo.

Too easy.

Oh wow, the guy who feels threatened by someone who could break his records.

I could now also mention Don Shula being publicly accused of withholding health information in a 2015 lawsuit or him using illegal formations in a preseason game where even Buddy Ryan of all people noticed it.

Everyone bends and breaks rules in the NFL, if we go by who broke a rule, about all of the head coaches deserve to be on that list.
You're not going to find a lot of people with anything bad to say about Shula, the coach or the man. He wasn't the type to bash someone for something petty like that.

Advertisement
You're not going to find a lot of people with anything bad to say about Shula, the coach or the man. He wasn't the type to bash someone for something petty like that.
Everyone is petty because of a single thing. Literally everyone.

Y'all continue to miss the point that I am making. The Colts were rumored to use fake crowd noise throughout the 2000s, the Steelers were roided during their Steel Curtain Era, the Titans stole Trent Dilfers playbook in 2000 and Bill Walsh faked a dead microphone to have an advantage vs the Giants.

Everyone cheats and tries to find ways to get an advantage. I am not arguing Belichick isn't doing it, I am arguing everyone does it. People just love mentioning Belichick because he got caught doing it.

if y'all feel better calling Belichick Belicheat, go for it, he'll will still be remembered as the greatest HC of all time by most people. I doubt he won't stop till he has Shulas all time winning record.

Advertisement
Everyone is petty because of a single thing. Literally everyone.

Y'all continue to miss the point that I am making. The Colts were rumored to use fake crowd noise throughout the 2000s, the Steelers were roided during their Steel Curtain Era, the Titans stole Trent Dilfers playbook in 2000 and Bill Walsh faked a dead microphone to have an advantage vs the Giants.

Everyone cheats and tries to find ways to get an advantage. I am not arguing Belichick isn't doing it, I am arguing everyone does it. People just love mentioning Belichick because he got caught doing it.

if y'all feel better calling Belichick Belicheat, go for it, he'll will still be remembered as the greatest HC of all time by most people. I doubt he won't stop till he has Shulas all time winning record.
I don't care about Belichick being calling a cheater.

km_20220328_1080p(5)_2.gif

Advertisement
Deflategate, the biggest nonsense of all time and spygate, where a team was penalized because they filmed from an illegal spot instead of filming from the legal one about 20 metres higher.

next

Dude, I love ya, but you are just full of crap on this one.

So you think Shula allegedly using illegal formations in a PRESEASON game is on the same level as being the only head coach in NFL history to be fined $500,000 for flagrant rule violations. Lol, ok bro. Whatever you say. This is one of those rare times where I won't discuss any further because Ive realized that the person I'm talking is whiteknighting for someone so hard that he has become completely irrational.

Don't forget the loss of draft picks too.

Why break a rule if it provides zero competitive advantage. Miss me with that patriot rationalization nonsense.
I have shocking news for you but EVERYONE is trying to cheat , cheating or looking for a new way to cheat. Anything that’s done at a high level involving big money and competition there’s cheating. People defend their teams when they do it but cry like victims when another team is caught up. Just like Yankee fans crying about the Astros and the trash cans. Even though Carlos Beltran brought that from NY to Houston lol. He actually mocked them when he got to Houston on how antiquated their pitch stealing system was. Yet their fans forget all the players on their past teams were roided out freaks Lol. Clemens pitching better at 60 than in his prime lol. Dude was rocking a era under 2.00 in his 40’s.

As Bill Burr said in referencing to Lance Armstrong “ our roided out cheat beat your roided out cheat”.

Fact is the people who hate on the Pats are doing just that……hating. Deflategate was bs and that’s been proven over time. Even though anybody with sense should’ve known that. And this is coming from a Eagles fan that lost to those Pats in a SB by three.

So everyone here can spare me with their holier than thou takes on “ cheating“. Thats almost as bad as what Saban is doing, cheating then calls others out for doing the same thing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back