Clowning Nick Saban

And why? All this because the U is finally coming back, lol. I pose a question.. This inception of Alabama football.. The dominant period they’ve had for a decade plus right? Where would Bama football be without players from Florida? Seriously?
Real question: Where would they be without bags being involved and the NCAA not in their pocket?

Advertisement
Jim Rome DESTROYED ole Nickie this morning! Killed him when he replayed Nickie saying he didn’t say that about Prime and JSU lol. That **** was backtracking like Michael Jackson moon walking. Too late Nickie. Prime said they forget I know what coaches are giving out bags and who’s delivering them. Prime knows where the bodies are.

I’m thinking new facilities and upgrades will be popping up all over the place on JSU’s campus in the near future. . .
The first 30 min from yesterday. Was awesome too.
I agree that he’s there to tell the boosters
“remember how 500-750k would get us whoever we wanted? Well the price just went up so I’m letting y’all and everyone that we’re about to step out game up since nobody cares what Tamu and Miami are doing”.

Florida and Texas. That's why he infuriated with TX and TX A&M lol.

This guy is a legendary (arguably GOAT) college football coach, why is he speaking about who UM basketball gets in the transfer market?? Just gives an indication of the 3 teams that has him the most concerned.....UM-and the two Texas powerhouse programs UT/A&M.

He didn't have anything on UM, but he knows coming down to FL and getting whoever he wants EVERY SINGLE TIME is over. So he had to try and throw salt on UM in some capacity.

Getting ready to see just how "great" his coaching abilities really are when the playing field for talent acquisition is leveled a bit.
I agree with everything you said outside of this. He's the most overrated coach of all time imo.

And why? All this because the U is finally coming back, lol. I pose a question.. This inception of Alabama football.. The dominant period they’ve had for a decade plus right? Where would Bama football be without players from Florida? Seriously?
“Bear Bryant once told some of his assistant coaches that if Florida schools ever figured out what they have they were going to be dangerous,” Barnhart said.

Still true....

Advertisement
“Bear Bryant once told some of his assistant coaches that if Florida schools ever figured out what they have they were going to be dangerous,” Barnhart said..
Canes have five trophies and ****** twins up thisaway have three each.

Bryant was correct, the last eight seasons of mutual ineptitude not withstanding

Canes have five trophies and ****** twins up thisaway have three each.

Bryant was correct, the last eight seasons of mutual ineptitude not withstanding
Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

Don Shula would publicly refer to him as Bill Belicheat. It wasn't a term of endearment.
Oh wow, the guy who feels threatened by someone who could break his records.

I could now also mention Don Shula being publicly accused of withholding health information in a 2015 lawsuit or him using illegal formations in a preseason game where even Buddy Ryan of all people noticed it.

Everyone bends and breaks rules in the NFL, if we go by who broke a rule, about all of the head coaches deserve to be on that list.

Advertisement
Oh wow, the guy who feels threatened by someone who could break his records.

I could now also mention Don Shula being publicly accused of withholding health information in a 2015 lawsuit or him using illegal formations in a preseason game where even Buddy Ryan of all people noticed it.

Everyone bends and breaks rules in the NFL, if we go by who broke a rule, about all of the head coaches deserve to be on that list.

So you think Shula allegedly using illegal formations in a PRESEASON game is on the same level as being the only head coach in NFL history to be fined $500,000 for flagrant rule violations. Lol, ok bro. Whatever you say. This is one of those rare times where I won't discuss any further because Ive realized that the person I'm talking is whiteknighting for someone so hard that he has become completely irrational.

Jim Rome DESTROYED ole Nickie this morning! Killed him when he replayed Nickie saying he didn’t say that about Prime and JSU lol. That **** was backtracking like Michael Jackson moon walking. Too late Nickie. Prime said they forget I know what coaches are giving out bags and who’s delivering them. Prime knows where the bodies are.

I’m thinking new facilities and upgrades will be popping up all over the place on JSU’s campus in the near future. . .
link?

Last edited:
So you think Shula allegedly using illegal formations in a PRESEASON game is on the same level as being the only head coach in NFL history to be fined $500,000 for flagrant rule violations. Lol, ok bro. Whatever you say. This is one of those rare times where I won't discuss any further because Ive realized that the person I'm talking is whiteknighting for someone so hard that he has become completely irrational.
Well, someone missed the point completely...

Advertisement
That video is funny *** ****. The reactions all this week have been great. At the end of the day the best part is Saban and Jimbo ended saying the same **** and agree in principle ..NIL as presently constructed is a mess right now and needs leadership. All the coaches know it, they all feel the same way Saban does. He was the first (along with Dabo) to openly say it..and Texas A&M off a 8-4 szn did buy that class. I’m sure jimbo, Kirby or whatever SEC coach you wanna name and beyond “knows where the bodies are buried”..would they reveal they own skeletons too? I’d love for jimbo to fully disclose his tenure at FSU as well..got Cheaters calling Cheaters Cheats..that amazes me. If I was jimbo I’d just own up to it. Nothing he did was Too illegal..righhhtt..

Saban tryna get those Bama booster in that audience he was speaking to wake up and spend more. Them dodge dealerships deals about to turn into Lamborghinis real quick 😂

Advertisement
Saben is gone in a few years. I don’t think he’s scared here. I think he’s an elitist ******* who has always said what people wanted to hear, but seeing it play out in the public forum is emotionally unsettling. Equality for all sounded good from the podium “clap, clap”. **** him and his crony friends. He’s a hypocrite like almost every other college coach.

Advertisement
Back