Close of Thomas and smith at wr would be?

That's fair..you make a good point.

I just think those were different times and the pitch of "come here and compete" was after we shined light on south Florida's talent. Back then our kids in Miami and broward didn't have the divaness they have now. They were inner city kids playing with a chip.

We gave a lot of kids the opportunity traditional power house programs didn't. They came here and dominated.

Thanks to our early success, the kids now a days in south Florida are being poached in record numbers which have lead to their diva syndrome. We need to do like the African national parks and set up rangers to stop these poachers from coming in. Shoot on site..starting with Nick Sabag.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree that diva "look at me" mentality is out of control. It's a reflection of society, driven by social media nonsense.

And even putting aside twitter, these kids get a ridiculous amount of attention on recruiting sites like this one, not to mention the hat selection videos.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also, we really only have 1 WR spot up for grabs and we already have Cager amd Mullins fighting for it. Never thought wr was that big of a deal this yr. Berrios and Richards have WR spots locked down. So anybody complaining at all if we get these two who could potentially earn a lot of PT early is crazy

Harry Beudy is similar to Harley the way he kills it in shorts and tshirt and tends to disappear in games. Those two have mastered the workout circuit like Artur Sitkowski.

Lights go on, pads come on, and you can no longer pull a Lou Ski Cutty Carr Soul Train quadruple move to get open, and Beudy and Harley come back down to earth.

Thomas's game clearly translates to the ball field. He's the most electric and potentially productive of the whole group.

Wtf is this ****? Harley & jeudy produced all year dont know what narrative u trying to spread in this thread

Advertisement
Lol at saying Smith/Thomas are better than a Holloman/Jeudy duo lol. I like Thomas and Smith but Jesus Christ some of you are delusional.

I think Jerry is better, but his south Florida diva mentality puts him at a disadvantage next to Thomas. South Florida kids are crowned way too early in the process, which IMO slows down their work ethic or desire to be better than the next guy. SF kids ain't trying to hear a kid in the Midwest might be better, so they just focus in the competition around them.

Meanwhile guys in east St. Louis are grinding everyday just to get a piece of the national spotlight. That is why Thomas out performed Jeudy and everyone else in games like the UA AAG.

This is all my opinion and I could be wrong. But that's how it looks like to me.

If Thomas decides to comes to Miami, he will continue working just as hard because we don't have that "Bama" it factor (for now) where once again you are crowned way too early in the process.

If you notice in the NFL, when the starting lineup is announcing what school they went to, a lot of guys comes from small programs or lower tier P5 programs. It's amazing what playing with a chip on your shoulder will do for work ethic (studying film/play book ect.)

The same can be said for McFarland, DJ, Njuko and so on. Those kids love the U more than a lot of the homegrown talent. Shame

Work ethic & diva mentality two seperate issues & has nothing do with why thomas outperformed jeudy..thomas just an amazing player and had a great game. These jitts down here work hard as **** 24/7, yea the diva mentality gotta stop but thats an entire seperate issue

Wish yall who dont stay down here can stop spreadin false narrativesa times, i was never high on harley cause of size but he most definitely produced in pads all year. Jeudy self explanatory one of the best talents to down here in years..As for the jeudy holloman or smith thomas debate it can go either way IMO

Advertisement
Back