Clinton Portis Talks to Miami Football Team

Advertisement
The Ethnic Sands lesson alone was worth it.

Also, does anyone realize how close Willis was to transferring because of Portis? Portis speaks the truth about making him better and I am willing to bet Willis has stuck around in the league much longer because Portis and Soldinger made him as mentally tough as he was physically gifted.

Duke looked like he was standing next to god. He was scared ****less.

****in love this team. No other fan base gets exposed to stuff like this. This kind of stuff makes me proud of the University that I root for. Love the Miami Hurricanes.

Think Duke would bust a nut if you put him in the same room as Gore, Portis, McGahee and James?

Advertisement
weak. it was all about him and no substantive message imho. lack of energy and focus also.

I kind of agree with you. For some reason, i felt his speech had a little bit of a "SILO" approach (I+SOLO= SILO). But at the end of the day, Portis is a true CANE and represents hard all the time.!!

What a recruiting tool, somethings are just special when things are done right at the U... It's a U thing, you wouldn't understand!!!

weak. it was all about him and no substantive message imho. lack of energy and focus also.

312.gif

Advertisement
Dats what Im saying and NEG the F outta anyone that had beef wit what CP said. He was real, authentic, exposed and from the heart. Those kids need to hear that 'ish. Dont drink and SMOKE!!!! U have all of your lives to do that! None of you ******* are backups. Kill that backup mentality! Ya'll are all beast just waiting to be UNCHAINED!!
we need frank gore to come back and give these guys a speech before the fsu game...

SF bye week the same as the FSU game. C'mon down Frankie!

Advertisement
Back