Cleveland Reed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah he’s a quality lineman imo, this coaching staff wasn’t playing Rousseau much earlier in the year so you can’t always play that result(oh he didn’t play so he must not be good). He should have been our guard vs uf and scaife at one of the tackles

That's just not true. Rousseau had sacks against Florida and North Carolina. Yes, he wasn't starting, but Rousseau got reps. He got even more reps and started because he earned it.

Reed could not beat Jakai Clark who started game 2 at right guard. Reed played against Bethune and did not play against Central Michigan. Even Hillery and Herbert got some snaps against Central Michigan. You don't think that if Reed could play he wouldn't have beaten out an overwhelmed true freshman. Clark came in as a center but the three amigos could not beat him out.

If Reed had bites, then I guarantee you he would have transferred. I hope he can play because Miami desparately needs the help. I would not bank on it.

Advertisement
That's just not true. Rousseau had sacks against Florida and North Carolina. Yes, he wasn't starting, but Rousseau got reps. He got even more reps and started because he earned it.

Reed could not beat Jakai Clark who started game 2 at right guard. Reed played against Bethune and did not play against Central Michigan. Even Hillery and Herbert got some snaps against Central Michigan. You don't think that if Reed could play he wouldn't have beaten out an overwhelmed true freshman. Clark came in as a center but the three amigos could not beat him out.

If Reed had bites, then I guarantee you he would have transferred. I hope he can play because Miami desparately needs the help. I would not bank on it.
It is true, Rousseau wasn’t playing much, he got less than 15 snaps in each of the first 2 games. He should have been starting day 1 period not ******* Scott patchan just because he’s a senior..
bottom line and I’m not sure why you haven’t noticed, this staff plays who they want to play period and that’s shown to be evident in a number of situations including Lingard not getting any burn when he could have too

It is true, Rousseau wasn’t playing much, he got less than 15 snaps in each of the first 2 games. He should have been starting day 1 period not ******* Scott patchan just because he’s a senior..
bottom line and I’m not sure why you haven’t noticed, this staff plays who they want to play period and that’s shown to be evident in a number of situations including Lingard not getting any burn when he could have too

All staffs play who they want to play period. And Robert Bass started over Ray Lewis until he got "Wally Pipped". Pretty obvious that Rousseau was going to win the starting job sooner than later once he got going. Fortunately it was sooner.

I'm not defending this staff but good lord I saw with my own eyes why Hillery rarely sees the field. He is an FCS caliber talent athletically at best. Herbert has shown nothing and all I saw last Saturday was a kid limited athletically. Again, Reed could not beat out a true freshman, and then he got ****ed off and took his football and went home. This staff sucks, but if Reed wants to come back then he owes his teammates an apology. My belief is if he had real options he would be gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Josh Witt finally got medical clearance
Witt Da GAWW
1575402705837.png

Advertisement
Back