Cleveland Reed

Advertisement
When you leave the team can you still eat at the team facilities?

Maybe that’s why he’s hungry he’s literally hungry and wants to come back to eat

That seems like the only thing this oline is food st esp 55

Advertisement
It’s true, This will be really good for us, get a quality lineman back to add with jalen rivers and chris Washington in this class, eliminates the need of feeling desperate to take another lineman other than the Jacksonville kid if the recruit isn’t a quality guy as well. I envision reed doing big things next year. Now with emilien gone I hope We can bring back hightower too if it’s possible

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s true, This will be really good for us, get a quality lineman back to add with jalen rivers and chris Washington in this class, eliminates the need of feeling desperate to take another lineman other than the Jacksonville kid if the recruit isn’t a quality guy as well. I envision reed doing big things next year. Now with emilien gone I hope We can bring back hightower too if it’s possible

Quality lineman? A true freshman beat him out. Let's just put it this way. Hillery and Herbert aren't division 1 caliber lineman and that was obvious against Duke. If Reed comes back, then great. But why not transfer after walking out?

Quality lineman? A true freshman beat him out. Let's just put it this way. Hillery and Herbert aren't division 1 caliber lineman and that was obvious against Duke. If Reed comes back, then great. But why not transfer after walking out?
Yeah he’s a quality lineman imo, this coaching staff wasn’t playing Rousseau much earlier in the year so you can’t always play that result(oh he didn’t play so he must not be good). He should have been our guard vs uf and scaife at one of the tackles

he’s “hungry” bc there wasn’t much of a market for him and he probably realized that his best option was to come crawling back to us or go to a FCS school

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back