Cleveland Reed

Advertisement
No idea how they can welcome this kid back with open arms.

He quit on you and could have helped vs. Duke when bodies were dropping like flies. I'd laugh in his face.

Killed in a motorcycle accident.
he was recruited under Shannon. Cracked a kids head open with a bottle. Then played at temple under golden
Wow, yeah I think it’s the same kid. Got my ****** coaches mixed up. That’s a shame

Advertisement
10C8D27E-20F3-47B2-9F91-08450B14AAF1.jpeg

Soft *** ****. This worst than letting Jeff back in.

Exactly! This is pure softness...This kid could have gotten in a game before Hillary, meaning therefore maybe we move the ball in the last 1.5 quarters instead of not moving it? So basically his soft, wishy-washy, quitter attitude cost you a loss... And you sit there and say hey thanks Cleveland welcome back

And if I'm wrong and he's behind Hillary? Well...then why do you want him? Recruit someone better

Advertisement
Exactly! This is pure softness...This kid could have gotten in a game before Hillary, meaning therefore maybe we move the ball in the last 1.5 quarters instead of not moving it? So basically his soft, wishy-washy, quitter attitude cost you a loss... And you sit there and say hey thanks Cleveland welcome back

And if I'm wrong and he's behind Hillary? Well...then why do you want him? Recruit someone better
This is so weak. All I can do is laugh. Staffs a joke. Making a mockery of the program too

No idea how they can welcome this kid back with open arms.

He quit on you and could have helped vs. Duke when bodies were dropping like flies. I'd laugh in his face.
Some of Y’all be acting like y’all are perfect and ain’t never made a bad decision. From the looks of it yeah reed quite possibly made a bad decision to enter the portal when he did but quit holding these kids to a standard a lot of you don’t hold yourselves too(meaning acting as if you haven’t made a mistake in the past). Everyone has at some point, don’t mean they should be sh*tted on because of it every chance someone gets

Advertisement
Some of Y’all be acting like y’all are perfect and ain’t never made a bad decision. From the looks of it yeah reed quite possibly made a bad decision to enter the portal when he did but quit holding these kids to a standard a lot of you don’t hold yourselves too(meaning acting as if you haven’t made a mistake in the past). Everyone has at some point, don’t mean they should be sh*tted on because of it every chance someone gets
I made bad decisions. They're called wives.

Nah f**k that soft ****...He can grow up and be a man. And you know what, I'm not even taking shots at Reed, I'm taking shots at Diaz. This kid quit in the middle of a **** football season WHEN WE HAD SOME OF THE WORST OFFENSIVE LINE PLAY IN THE COUNTRY? This is ok by you?

You won't win without putting your foot down. You won't win without accountability. You won't win with wishy washiness. You won't win without competition (Reed wasn't down with competition obviously) . It's really that simple Brock. We need a general, we need leadership, we don't need a coddler, a "buddy" to the players.

The softness that is running thru the program is ridiculous. Just like Diaz keeping chart of who "encourages" bests. Just like It's ok to not show up at a practice and pout the week of the Pitt game, Jarren...It's ok.

Get the f**k outta here. Imagine Saban doing this soft ****. He'd fight these kids on the sideline or send em to Jacksonville St. And don't give me the well we aren't Bama, we can't afford it...We won't improve with this kinda **** either. This is softness

This isn't "****ting on the kid"...This is "RUNNING A FOOTBALL PROGRAM".

And I do hold myself to these standards, who the f**k are you to comment on me? I hold myself to it every day. All you got is your name, your honor, and your family. That's how I live. Imagine me quitting and leaving things that matter to me (I'm assuming his football team matters to him, which is debatable) and expecting to smile in their face. F**k outta here.

You are probably all for Tate Martell and standing by him with his problems too...**** is laughable. Football teams are built on toughness, not all this coddling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back