Cleveland Reed

Some of Y’all be acting like y’all are perfect and ain’t never made a bad decision. From the looks of it yeah reed quite possibly made a bad decision to enter the portal when he did but quit holding these kids to a standard a lot of you don’t hold yourselves too(meaning acting as if you haven’t made a mistake in the past). Everyone has at some point, don’t mean they should be sh*tted on because of it every chance someone gets
I don't think I made a single good decision until I was 24. I signed up here so obviously I'm still making a few bad ones.

Advertisement
Hightower land anywhere yet? Could use a do over with him since we on this now

yeah, why not. We already got a bunch of players taking leaving and coming back or taking sabbaticals with no consequences. Jeff Thomas, Tate Martel, Jarren Williams, Cleveland Reed and Willis a couple of years ago. What kind of message does this send, I don’t believe any top team would let this ****ery go on. Just a another example of mismanagement by hour head coach.

Bad decisions have consequences. Adding him back after you added back Jeff sends the message you can quit whenever
definitely doesn't fit with the culture change narrative Manny been trying to spit. getting rid of the disease as he called it. The defense doesn't seem to have that problem as much. but its clear between Jarren, tate, Jeff, and reed the offense does. all this play me or I quit **** has to go. let them leave. ESPECIALLY at the QB spot. there are no leaders on the team

Advertisement
definitely doesn't fit with the culture change narrative Manny been trying to spit. getting rid of the disease as he called it. The defense doesn't seem to have that problem as much. but its clear between Jarren, tate, Jeff, and reed the offense does. all this play me or I quit **** has to go. let them leave. ESPECIALLY at the QB spot. there are no leaders on the team
I understand your point and would agree 99.9% of the time. The .01% is now due to the inability of this STAPH to recruit OL. The painful reality is that we need all the good, healthy OL bodies and Reed was a 4 **** player coming out of HS. Perhaps lightning can strike in a positive way for us Cane fans and this young man turns things around if in fact he comes back.

Some of Y’all be acting like y’all are perfect and ain’t never made a bad decision. From the looks of it yeah reed quite possibly made a bad decision to enter the portal when he did but quit holding these kids to a standard a lot of you don’t hold yourselves too(meaning acting as if you haven’t made a mistake in the past). Everyone has at some point, don’t mean they should be sh*tted on because of it every chance someone gets

You don’t get the substance needed to get a sum of parts functioning as a whole at a high level.

A mistake is picking up the wrong fork at dinner. He flat out quit. We could be wrong but guys like this won’t hit that last rep on the bench, he’ll take a play off, he won’t dedicate himself to his craft the way this team needs..will only do just enough.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who knows WTF really happened with Reed...how Campbell and the App State Insurgent played against Florida to open the season, then proceeded to get manhandled most of the season, I can't be mad at Reed for wanting to leave bc his position corch wouldn't give him a fair shot. Why not play Reed when the line was dog shït? Should have given him his shot in games..I don't trust Barry at all

Last edited:
Advertisement
Manny’s talk is just that. Talk. He don’t know isht about culture, obviously.

Advertisement
So I got a warning for posting “false information” when I was clearly joking 🤣🤣. On a post that was from weeks ago..Mods you guys can do better 🤣🤣

Advertisement
Back