Cleveland reed article

Say what you want -call me crazy- but I think this guy would be very special at DT!!!

Has quick feet, along with being stout enough to absorb blocks, while tossing ppl around... HE even has lil pigeon toe's n bow legs like none other than Vince Wilfork himself.

I can see the similarities, and I ain't smoking no weed!!

Advertisement
Say what you want -call me crazy- but I think this guy would be very special at DT!!!

Has quick feet, along with being stout enough to absorb blocks, while tossing ppl around... HE even has lil pigeon toe's n bow legs like none other than Vince Wilfork himself.

I can see the similarities, and I ain't smoking no weed!!
We NEED him on the O Line !

Saw him and Campbell when i went to camp at um 2 weeks back. Him and Campbell were demonstrating all the drills. He's wide as ****....but he can definately run. He can move....in fact he really impress me just doing those drills for the campers with Searles. Came up and spoke to me as well him and Campbell. Both of those look ready to play. Reed is built like Vince Wilfork. But has speed burst just like him..perfect guard prospect. Think when he loses about 10 pds and tones some more he will be a problem in the acc.

Considering the comparison to Wilfork and the fact the kid is freakishly athletic for his size...any chance he moves to DT as the 1 technique?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back