Cleveland reed article

Saw him and Campbell when i went to camp at um 2 weeks back. Him and Campbell were demonstrating all the drills. He's wide as ****....but he can definately run. He can move....in fact he really impress me just doing those drills for the campers with Searles. Came up and spoke to me as well him and Campbell. Both of those look ready to play. Reed is built like Vince Wilfork. But has speed burst just like him..perfect guard prospect. Think when he loses about 10 pds and tones some more he will be a problem in the acc.
We could really use Campbell to at least be in the two deep at one of the tackle spots. I have big expectations for the Storm18 oline class.

Advertisement
A shout-out to ThomasM and the Spinx - based on your comments on Moose Griffith / should moose be considered a real option on the OL - to play a role this year? Does he have the talent to play at Miami to go along with his strength? Is there an article online that accurately talks about his upside as a college football player? Thanks for any info on Moose Griffth's playing ability.
Good film, very strong, and offers from several Ivy League schools. Dude is big, strong, plays with a mean streak, and is smart enough to get into Ivy League schools. I personally like kids with high IQs on the OL. Now, I don’t know if he will compete for serious playing time year one, as that doesn’t happen often with O linemen. However, a kid with size, strength, and brains has a darn good shot at contributing sooner than one that is lacking in any one of these areas. He’s 6’4” 308, which to me is prototypical OG size.

Again, I think he’s a steal as a PWO.

Good film, very strong, and offers from several Ivy League schools. Dude is big, strong, plays with a mean streak, and is smart enough to get into Ivy League schools. I personally like kids with high IQs on the OL. Now, I don’t know if he will compete for serious playing time year one, as that doesn’t happen often with O linemen. However, a kid with size, strength, and brains has a darn good shot at contributing sooner than one that is lacking in any one of these areas. He’s 6’4” 308, which to me is prototypical OG size.

Again, I think he’s a steal as a PWO.
Joaquin Gonzalez says hello!

Advertisement
I got some videos of him working our but I can’t post them it keep saying i dont have an extension

Said it in another thread when we were all oggling at Jordan Miller's body mass in that team photo they took when visiting a local school. Reed is built just like Miller, who is built just like Donaldson. Each of them have the width of Matt Damon and Greg Kinnear in Stuck on You.

It's these types of McKinnie and Wilfork guys that win you championships. If you're a RB running behind those guys, you're netting positive yards before the first cut because no one can get around them. If you're an RB running towards those type of guys, you're cutting in the backfield because the hole is gone.

Advertisement
Man this story is great, really rooting for Cleveland reed man who has been through a lot.

Also shout out to David Wilson, that guy works hard even though he’s about to get laid off from covering Miami in the diehards website

Great article and David does a fantastic job. He will get a shot.

Reminds me of Jimmy Jones DT how coach JJ found him , players like this give you wholeheartedness in there play.Nice real nice.

GOCANES

Really think Cleveland reed is going to help us in year 1, this kid strength is very good as s freshman and he had a nice build. Dmoney have mentioned multiple times that reed has been really impressive lately. Can’t wait to see what he does in the fall.

Cleveland is my cousin he has been very good all around. Passed his summer classes. Been with the veterans in the weight room even outworking them. Been a beast in one on ones. Has been disciplined and going by everything the nutritionist planned for him. By doing that he has lost 30 poinds since arriving on campus and is more explosive than ever!

Advertisement
Cleveland is my cousin he has been very good all around. Passed his summer classes. Been with the veterans in the weight room even outworking them. Been a beast in one on ones. Has been disciplined and going by everything the nutritionist planned for him. By doing that he has lost 30 poinds since arriving on campus and is more explosive than ever!
Can’t wait man, good info so he’s what? 6’4 310-315 now?

Advertisement
He 6-3 320

That's a very good weight for him. We all know he's got the physical tools from the weightlifting comps. So strength won't be an issue for him at all.

He's just got to work on stamina and technique and that will come in due time as he adjusts to P5 football.

Really excited about his upside potential.

Advertisement
Back