Cleveland reed article

Advertisement
Cleveland is very impressive.

We need him to come in and perform well from the jump. Seems CMR is recruiting well to improve the OL...Lord knows we need it

I got a feeling that he's going to take someone on the OL's job before this season is over or at least be in the rotation

Last edited:
Advertisement
im very high on Reed he really fits the profile of the kind of road grading offensive linemen that we need to really help step up the running game. However im unsure of how much of an impact he can make this year being a true freshman. its tough for freshman to come in and make an impact on either side of the line due to the physical nature of those positions but Reed does have extreme physical strength for his age so who knows it would be great if he came in and locked down one of the guard spots with Boulware.

Man this story is great, really rooting for Cleveland reed man who has been through a lot.

Also shout out to David Wilson, that guy works hard even though he’s about to get laid off from covering Miami in the diehards website

Why is he about to get fired?

Advertisement
The raw strength factor that both Reed and Moose Griffith bring to the table as Freshmen will be incredible. I am absolutely loving our OG / C talent. Our interior should be bullies.

Just need to get Neal and solidify the Tackle spots then we should be set.

Make it happen, Searles.

Advertisement
Saw him and Campbell when i went to camp at um 2 weeks back. Him and Campbell were demonstrating all the drills. He's wide as ****....but he can definately run. He can move....in fact he really impress me just doing those drills for the campers with Searles. Came up and spoke to me as well him and Campbell. Both of those look ready to play. Reed is built like Vince Wilfork. But has speed burst just like him..perfect guard prospect. Think when he loses about 10 pds and tones some more he will be a problem in the acc.

Advertisement
The raw strength factor that both Reed and Moose Griffith bring to the table as Freshmen will be incredible. I am absolutely loving our OG / C talent. Our interior should be bullies.

Just need to get Neal and solidify the Tackle spots then we should be set.

Make it happen, Searles.
It's still hard to believe we got Moose as a preferred walk on. That dude will be a mauler for us for 4 years. He reminds me of Richard Mercier, except bigger.

It's still hard to believe we got Moose as a preferred walk on. That dude will be a mauler for us for 4 years. He reminds me of Richard Mercier, except bigger.

A shout-out to ThomasM and the Spinx - based on your comments on Moose Griffith / should moose be considered a real option on the OL - to play a role this year? Does he have the talent to play at Miami to go along with his strength? Is there an article online that accurately talks about his upside as a college football player? Thanks for any info on Moose Griffth's playing ability.

Advertisement
Back