Clemsum: Losing the Battle to win the War?

I’m not sure it matters what he calls when the offensive line is that overmatch in a game. They are on a different planet than us. That said, the downfield shots with this peewee group of receivers was beyond ridiculous
colby...............agreed.
If he called it, they did lnot DO it.....end of story.
Forget the spin. Look reality in the face.

Advertisement
Clemsum did play well, but Miami isn't as bad as they played.
Penalties, and giving Clemsun room after mental mistakes, is all she wrote......our Canes played horribly...and you know it. The only honorable mention of our game was our kicking, and even then our overall play was so horrible, that even that was limited.

Come on man, don't let his girl suffocate you too. There could never be a game plan where you try to get your start QB killed.
I never said that. But it makes no sense not to get King outside the pocket, he is not 6'4" and going to throw over the lines.

Maybe Lashlee is not all that, but the play calling in the clemsum game was not the same as the last two. It was more like the UAB game, where Lashlee admitted he limited the play book.

Why the difference? I don't know, I know my take is crazy, but unless the dude is schizophrenic, it doesn't add up.

Clemsum d is good, but not the phins no name d good. And not to run your o because clemsum is so good makes sense?

Advertisement
The CIS experts asked the same thing after the UAB game, "Why would any coach hold back?", yet he did and he admitted to it.
Yes but their is a difference between UAB and playing the number one team in the country. Why would you hold back against Clemson? It was a top 10 matchup

Yes but their is a difference between UAB and playing the number one team in the country. Why would you hold back against Clemson? It was a top 10 matchup
True.

I'm just pointing out that the concept to Lashlee is not something he hasnt thought about or done.

And just asking if it's possible if he did that again.

Lmao. lashlee just got out coached that's it. Hopefully he regroups and learns from it. Same as Manny. HE NEEDS TO TAKE CERTAIN ASPECTS OF COACHING A LITTLE MORE SERIOUS IF HE EVER WANTS TO MAKE SOMETHING OF HIMSELF. He can start by making an example out of pope and Mallory. This next game will tell a lot. I wanna see how they bounce back.

Advertisement
Not according to Lashlee in his presser today. He basically said they just kicked our ***.

Its even bigger than that. We know we can never beat Dabo. So we laid down and took an *** whooping on the grand stage so more NFL teams would notice Dabo and pluck him out of Clemson sooner. In fact, we are planning something similar with Saban/Bama to start next season. The new motto is, "If you can't beat em, let em destroy you so NFL employers will poach them."

I think we’re saving the real gameplan for that 2022 rematch. We all know this year doesn’t count (and next year). Which is also why if we were to face off again in the ACCCG, we’d roll with the same vanilla gameplan to keep our threat level low. Can’t reveal how good we really are for a win in a meaningless year.

It’s like Lebron’s ring this year. It will forever have an asterisk and might as well count as a loss.

Advertisement
So before all you jackles and ***aloons neg me to ****,

Do you think it is possible the game plan was vanilla on purpose, knowing that if we got to the ACCCG we would see clemsum a second time.

We all know Lashlee is a better OC than what we saw on Sat. It is hard to explain why we looked so bad on offense. Lashlee admitted the o was limited against UAB. Did he do it again?

I'm trying to stay positive here friends...
EE7E7CBE-3F9D-4483-8EA5-D03A525208CD.gif

Advertisement
So before all you jackles and ***aloons neg me to ****,

Do you think it is possible the game plan was vanilla on purpose, knowing that if we got to the ACCCG we would see clemsum a second time.

We all know Lashlee is a better OC than what we saw on Sat. It is hard to explain why we looked so bad on offense. Lashlee admitted the o was limited against UAB. Did he do it again?

I'm trying to stay positive here friends...

We were keeping the Real Playbook hidden for next year’s Florida State game.

Advertisement
Back