Clemsum: Losing the Battle to win the War?

Advertisement
Do you think Lashlee is on the enos level of dumb that he would,
-continue to run into a stacked box
- keep King throwing in the pocket, when he is not a true pocket passer
- go away from the 2 te sets
- know Vegetables was going to force the wr's to beat clemsum and not have an answer.

Something was up and if this offense lights pitts *** up, which I think they will, you'll know it to. And no I'm not drunk.
To answer your question ...yes, bc that is exactly what the malzahn offense does (running into a stacked box) and has been complained about countless times at Auburn. He reverted to what he knows. It was more malzahn than dykes.

Advertisement
Unbelievable representation of the quality you will only find here on CIS after a loss:

A0D36C80-0234-450F-ADF5-8D95243BBD3A.jpeg

I’m going to request that all testing for screen name submission to CIS runs through @Juancane to determine whether or not prospective posters have the minimum level of mental fitness to join.

I think that chick in OP avatar has sat on his head too long and he's just dizzy and now understands this thread was a bad ideal.
I didn’t neg him though as per the OP that would trigger “***aloon” status.

jk OP. You know I love you man.... but this thread.... it’s not your best. It’s a question I would’ve asked...

as a pre-pubescent elementary school student.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So before all you jackles and ***aloons neg me to ****,

Do you think it is possible the game plan was vanilla on purpose, knowing that if we got to the ACCCG we would see clemsum a second time.

We all know Lashlee is a better OC than what we saw on Sat. It is hard to explain why we looked so bad on offense. Lashlee admitted the o was limited against UAB. Did he do it again?

I'm trying to stay positive here friends...

tenor.gif

You realize that there is no guarantee we see them again? What if we lose on some tiebreaker or Trevor Lawrence gets hurt and is out for the rest of the season?
maxresdefault.jpg

Advertisement
So before all you jackles and ***aloons neg me to ****,

Do you think it is possible the game plan was vanilla on purpose, knowing that if we got to the ACCCG we would see clemsum a second time.

We all know Lashlee is a better OC than what we saw on Sat. It is hard to explain why we looked so bad on offense. Lashlee admitted the o was limited against UAB. Did he do it again?

I'm trying to stay positive here friends...
I thought that as well. There might be some validity to that. Here's why we might not have opened the full playbook:

1) Miami - under an optimum scenario - will play Clemson twice. It would be very difficult to beat the Tigers twice
2) When would you want to beat Clemson? In the 5th game of the year or the ACC title game? Which loss in a 1 loss regular season most disqualifies you in post season play. Obviously the former.

So it's possible - slightly - that we did not show everything against the Tigers last weekend. Unlikely, but there's a logic that's available.

You could scheme around everything you want.
But until we get trench bullies to stop Davis and Murphy or receivers that can test their db’s the result might be a closer game or more of a blow out.
There is also the possibility that Clemson is looking at film and saying “oh man if we play them again we’re definitely doing .....” and make it even less of a contest.
There was a time in the game it could’ve been 24-17. But it still wouldn’t have changed the outcome but it would’ve made it more respectable to at least have been able to put 2 or 3 td’s on them.

Advertisement
Back