Clemsum: Losing the Battle to win the War?

miamicanephins

Paid in Full
So before all you jackles and ***aloons neg me to ****,

Do you think it is possible the game plan was vanilla on purpose, knowing that if we got to the ACCCG we would see clemsum a second time.

We all know Lashlee is a better OC than what we saw on Sat. It is hard to explain why we looked so bad on offense. Lashlee admitted the o was limited against UAB. Did he do it again?

I'm trying to stay positive here friends...

Advertisement
Not sure which MJ gif is more appropriate for OP so I'll throw em both

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

michael jordan laughing GIF

Advertisement
No. If you want to stay positive, let's play Clemson again and see if there's any tangible improvement.

Dummies on here were giving us a chance. Clemson was 72-5 in last 77 heading into the game. We're playing our 4th game under a new regime. Hopefully, if the staff does it's job we get better and better as the season progresses. But, playing Clemson game 4 under a new regime (after having camp ravaged by covid) is not ideal.

Advertisement

Do you think it is possible the game plan was vanilla on purpose, knowing that if we got to the ACCCG we would see clemsum a second time.

We all know Lashlee is a better OC than what we saw on Sat. It is hard to explain why we looked so bad on offense. Lashlee admitted the o was limited against UAB. Did he do it again?

Yep, save it for the championship game. Chess not checkers.

What a way to impress the nation and recruits. Play the best team in the country and show nothing. I thought it was because Clemson played so well. Dabo kicked the (blocked field goal for a TD) field goal so tv viewers would not the game off. ABC ordered him to do that.

Advertisement
Do you think Lashlee is on the enos level of dumb that he would,
-continue to run into a stacked box
- keep King throwing in the pocket, when he is not a true pocket passer
- go away from the 2 te sets
- know Vegetables was going to force the wr's to beat clemsum and not have an answer.

Something was up and if this offense lights pitts *** up, which I think they will, you'll know it to. And no I'm not drunk.

What a way to impress the nation and recruits. Play the best team in the country and show nothing. I thought it was because Clemson played so well. Dabo kicked the (blocked field goal for a TD) field goal so tv viewers would not the game off. ABC ordered him to do that.
Clemsum did play well, but Miami isn't as bad as they played.

Advertisement
Yeah man. As a matter of fact, this makes perfect sense. When I think about interception in the end zone, I think Dee Wiggins didn’t fight back for the ball at all on purpose to keep this ruse up.

Also how come we have Cam Harris like 2 carries in the first half if we were trying to win the game? Doesn’t make a lot of sense

just watch, it’ll all make sense in the ACC championship game...

/sarcasm for the slow people on here

Last edited:
Do you think Lashlee is on the enos level of dumb that he would,
-continue to run into a stacked box
- keep King throwing in the pocket, when he is not a true pocket passer
- go away from the 2 te sets
- know Vegetables was going to force the wr's to beat clemsum and not have an answer.

Something was up and if this offense lights pitts *** up, which I think they will, you'll know it to. And no I'm not drunk.
Lighting Pitt’s *** up has nothing to do with what happened against Clemson.

Yeah man. As a matter of fact, this makes perfect sense. When I think about interception in the end zone, I think Dee Wiggins didn’t fight back for the ball at all on purpose to keep this ruse up.

Also how come we have Cam Harris like 2 carries in the first half if we were trying to win the game? Doesn’t make a lot of sense

just watch, it’ll all make sense in the ACC championship game...
B91DC897-76C0-4895-9887-C6BB88B10712.gif

@JeddTheFisch

Advertisement
Back