+/- Clemson

Advertisement
Williams seemed personally hurt. I thought he was going to write his Congressman. All because TMJ wasn't completely frozen still throughout the time the cheating Clemson player was recklessly dribbling towards him.

And if there's one thing Jay Williams knows about, it's reckless driving.

This might be one of the best posts ever on the interwebz.

+ we won

- some of the people posting in the game thread tonight where just awful.

And they ruined the buffet at the harrow club!

The nerve of some people, mmmm? Must be Yale men! (said in my Mr. howell voice)

You know, Navy, game stream comments tend to be quick, and reflect the momentum of the game. Sarcasm, hyperbole, eggageration, et al, and HUMOR, and/or attempts at said, however lame, shouldn't cause you so much grief. Its not good. ;)

Last edited:
Advertisement
- playing Larkin 40 minutes on a night when he's having an off game and seemed to lack his usual energy.

Scott was in foul trouble, there was no backup.

Here's where Bishop Daniels leaving the team really hurts us. We're so thin at PG. We really have no choice except to play Larkin 35+ minutes every night.

I'm really worried about this moving forward. It's just impossible for him to play this many minutes without hitting the wall. Durand and the other swing guards get rested enough but not Barry's Son. I think yesterday was one of those games he should have rested more if we had a large enough lead, but was unable to sit for obvious reasons.

- playing Larkin 40 minutes on a night when he's having an off game and seemed to lack his usual energy.

Scott was in foul trouble, there was no backup.

Here's where Bishop Daniels leaving the team really hurts us. We're so thin at PG. We really have no choice except to play Larkin 35+ minutes every night.

I'm really worried about this moving forward. It's just impossible for him to play this many minutes without hitting the wall. Durand and the other swing guards get rested enough but not Barry's Son. I think yesterday was one of those games he should have rested more if we had a large enough lead, but was unable to sit for obvious reasons.

What we can't have, is him playing until there are 2 minutes left in games where we're up 25 points.

Advertisement
I think the Larkin minutes thing is pretty overblown. We hadn't played a game in 4 days. He's just a teenager, he's not going to run out of gas anytime soon.

Reggie played way too far off the block

He looked out of place a few times tonight.

Reggie did have a few WTF plays, but on more then a few occasions, he had good position down low (even tho clemson was doing a gr8 job fronting and working him) and our wings showed a lot of hesitation in getting him the rock. Ive seen this in a few games, although our passing as a whole was pretty terrible last night, the passing into the post has left a lot to be desired.

Its such an underrated skill, but especially when u have a team that can easily dominate in the post, U gotta have decisive and crisp passes into the post. Reggie has shown that hes more then a capable passer out of the post when being collapsed on (one of our 3 3ptrs came from his one assist). But u cannot hesitate when he has good position and then finally pass him the ball when hes a foot from the 3pt line.

We have to have a better counter when teams pressure our guards off the high screens (Kadji and Larkin being cold did not help at all).

Advertisement
Back