+/- Clemson

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
Plus:

+....Can't Think of Much: Pretty bad all around...whatevs. 12>11.

+Jay Williams' Tears: So delicious. Know the rules cry baby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

+Kadji's Shot To Take the Lead: Hadn't hit **** all day and drills a clutch 3. Love that guy.

Minus:

-Jay Williams: Still sucks.

-1st half struggles: 2nd game in a row we came out ice cold. Held Clemson scoreless for over 9 minutes (shooting just 1-17) and we're only up 2 at halftime. Good thing for us Clemson sucks at life.

Last edited:
Advertisement
BIG -: unable to adjust to the high screen double-team. Coach L will need to install a counter quickly, because everybody is going to watch tape of tonight's game to slow down Shane.

317.gif

Advertisement
When shooting 86% from the FT line on only seven attempts is about the only good thing to happen, you usually don't end up winning. Still can't believe we played THAT BADLY and still won lol

When shooting 86% from the FT line on only seven attempts is about the only good thing to happen, you usually don't end up winning. Still can't believe we played THAT BADLY and still won lol

There was some good...

1. Julian Gamble

2. Out Rebounded them

3. Held them to 30% shooting

The game sucked overall, but just glad to get the W. The one weakness that was constant on this team was FT shooting and it is one of the bright spots tonight.

I have been pretty dissapointed with this teams defensive rebounds.

rebounding stat on espn said miami 9-35 not exactly sure what represents, but we gave clemson a lot of second chances.

Other random stuff:

Durand Scott hardly played the first half and was held to 3 points on 1 of 8 shooting but still had 11 rebounds.

Advertisement

rebounding stat on espn said miami 9-35 not exactly sure what represents, but we gave clemson a lot of second chances.

We out rebounded them.

To be fair, there were plenty of shots not hitting to rebound. What I take away from the game is.... nothing. UVA is a tough team and they match up well against us. But, its at home, so we will win by ruthlessness.

Plus
+: Winning a conference game on the road when you play like ABSOLUTE ****
+: FT shooting, granted only 7 attempts, but it improved from the FSU game.
+: Clemson FT shooting, thank you
+: Jay Williams/All Miami haters ******* crying right now

Minus
-: Basically everything on offense besides that Kadji 3 and Rion's 3 point play
-: Big Reggie, just an off game, could never get in rhythm
-: We gave up a lot of open 3 pointers, they weren't able to knock most of them down, but they should have made more
-: Gave up way too many 2nd chances on the boards.

Advertisement

We out rebounded them.

To be fair, there were plenty of shots not hitting to rebound. What I take away from the game is.... nothing. UVA is a tough team and they match up well against us. But, its at home, so we will win by ruthlessness.

Again, we out rebounded them. Not sure why it matters that there were more misses to rebound.

That means 9 Offensive Rebs and 39 Total rebs...as opposed to 13/35 for Clemson.

They shot a few more shots than we did (due to the Oreb and TOs) so that coupled with their poor shooting accounts for the few extra DReb we got.

So we won the overall Rebounding battle but we gave up a lot of OReb...pretty much even on the boards

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back