+/- Clemson

Advertisement
I don't think the announcers mentioned Shane's famous father once....Shane had a bad game. Coincidence? I think not.

Advertisement
BIG -: unable to adjust to the high screen double-team. Coach L will need to install a counter quickly, because everybody is going to watch tape of tonight's game to slow down Shane.

Correct. FSU figured it out too but Barry's son played better that night.

+ we won

- some of the people posting in the game thread tonight where just awful.

Yea people are correct when they say stick a fork in this team with 10 minutes remaining in a tied game, or that the team will be one and done in March.

Yea those people are correct!

I think you are a little light in the loafers and are just trying to present yourself to USNAVY

Or I just don't condone idiots like yourself.

Confession time:

I started typing this post with over 2 minutes left. It was negative as ****. I didn't change course until Kadji hit his 3.

Advertisement
- playing Larkin 40 minutes on a night when he's having an off game and seemed to lack his usual energy.

Scott was in foul trouble, there was no backup.

That's a good point. Still, Scott only ended up with 3 fouls and played 27 minutes. Have to steal a couple of minutes here and there (especially around tv timeouts) and get Larkin a quick break or risk wearing him down severely by tourney time imo.

- playing Larkin 40 minutes on a night when he's having an off game and seemed to lack his usual energy.

That's a good point. Still, Scott only ended up with 3 fouls and played 27 minutes. Have to steal a couple of minutes here and there (especially around tv timeouts) and get Larkin a quick break or risk wearing him down severely by tourney time imo.

He did, he played the whole second half. It is really risky to get that third foul in the first half and he ended up getting it early in the second half and we don't have a real backup.

Consigliere have you watched Corn Elder's bball highlights? Do you think he can play? Noticed he's about the same size as Clemson's Jordan Roper.

Consigliere have you watched Corn Elder's bball highlights? Do you think he can play? Noticed he's about the same size as Clemson's Jordan Roper.

No idea. It doesn't hurt to get him but I expect more help from DeAndre Burnett (because he doesn't have to focus on two sports).

Advertisement
Sadly, I missed the game and had to follow on gametracker. Gametracker, in it's elegant simplicity, made it look like we won because Clemson missed free throws. Period.

Oh, and the game thread looks like it was...uh...'interesting'. So I don't have to look through that ****, what did Jay William's do or say that drew Dan's ire?

Hopefully Shane will have something in the tank after playing 40 minutes tonight, and only one day off before UVA. Tournament like conditions.

Also, even though Scott had a horrible game overall, he did pull in 12 boards in under 30 minutes, which is pretty impressive for a guard.

Advertisement
Sadly, I missed the game and had to follow on gametracker. Gametracker, in it's elegant simplicity, made it look like we won because Clemson missed free throws. Period.

Oh, and the game thread looks like it was...uh...'interesting'. So I don't have to look through that ****, what did Jay William's do or say that drew Dan's ire?

He and the PBP guy were pretty into themselves the whole game and I'm pretty sure the thought of seeing Clemson upset us was giving one of them an erection. Then on Clemson's trip up the court after Kadji hit a 3 to give us the lead, TMJ drew a charge. The Clemson player ran full speed right into him. Williams seemed personally hurt. I thought he was going to write his Congressman. All because TMJ wasn't completely frozen still throughout the time the cheating Clemson player was recklessly dribbling towards him.

Last edited:
Williams seemed personally hurt. I thought he was going to write his Congressman. All because TMJ wasn't completely frozen still throughout the time the cheating Clemson player was recklessly dribbling towards him.

And if there's one thing Jay Williams knows about, it's reckless driving.

Advertisement
Back