Clemson

Advertisement
We've got stuff to fix, but it's certainly not impossible despite all of the chicken littles around here.

Primarily, we need to get the ball to the TE's, settle on a #1WR and work hard to make them a focal point with X as the reliable #2 and put a gamebreaker in our return game.

That's all fixable stuff, Until they prove otherwise, I believe our coaches will fix most if not all of those things.

Advertisement
New York No GIF by Talk Stoop

That DL and scheme for Clemson isnt what A&M was running. We struggle with pressure still.

Wouldn’t count on it just yet.

We’ll slow down their offense and stay in the game.. 100%. Wouldn’t count on putting up many points until I see some rhythm and improvement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That DL and scheme for Clemson isnt what A&M was running. We struggle with pressure still.

Wouldn’t count on it just yet.

We’ll slow down their offense and stay in the game.. 100%. Wouldn’t count on putting up many points until I see some rhythm and improvement.

Yep they will be much more aggressive at the LOS.. A&M gave me flashbacks of No’D just with better athletes. Clemson will be 4 down geared up to rush the passer, and they’ll bring pressure all night because they don’t respect our line or pass game

Advertisement
Back