Clemson

Advertisement
That DL and scheme for Clemson isnt what A&M was running. We struggle with pressure still.

Wouldn’t count on it just yet.

We’ll slow down their offense and stay in the game.. 100%. Wouldn’t count on putting up many points until I see some rhythm and improvement.
If they can score more than 9 points, that should do it.

If our WR's play like they did against A&M we arent beating anyone with a pulse. Y'all are hilarious.
Every game will be tough if our wideouts can’t generate and create separation. Pause
It’s why I said 4 to 5 losses year one. I just don’t think we have the talent canes fans think we do. Just watch draft day next year and see who goes rounds one and two. But but but the scouts don’t know anything 😂

Take 2 zeros off and I’m in
Add a zero in front and I’m in
1663828312470.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we'll be a lot better by the time we play them.

But until Gattis shows the ability to adjust his play calling to fit the strengths of the team, I'm skeptical we'll be able to pull off a win against Clemson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep they will be much more aggressive at the LOS.. A&M gave me flashbacks of No’D just with better athletes. Clemson will be 4 down geared up to rush the passer, and they’ll bring pressure all night because they don’t respect our line or pass game
THATS WHAT I THOUGHT LOOKED FAMILIAR!

Advertisement
Back