Clemson

Advertisement
I think Mario has a very conservative game plan again and we lose another close low scoring game, but he gets lauded by fans who convince themselves that a 6 pt loss means we are closing the gap.

Given our recent history with Clemson, a 6 pt loss is very much closing the gap.................

to be fair letterkenny problems GIF

I think Mario has a very conservative game plan again and we lose another close low scoring game, but he gets lauded by fans who convince themselves that a 6 pt loss means we are closing the gap.
Well, it's literally closing the score gap.

There were open receivers against aTm, it’s not like no one was open at all. If the receivers (including the TE and RBs) catch the ball we’re good! And if you don’t think TVD will continue to find himself in this offense and throw more catchable balls (pause) as the season continues I don’t know what to tell you guys. I have faith the offense will get better, Gattis will make adjustments, how big the adjustments? That’ll show over time but we will see our passing game develop and improve imo

Advertisement
Given our recent history with Clemson, a 6 pt loss is very much closing the gap.................

to be fair letterkenny problems GIF

I could also play Magnus Carlssen in chess, make one move and then stand up and offer him a draw. If he declines, I can walk away and claim he barely beat me.

Deliberately aiming for a respectable loss as opposed to actually taking the risks needed to win the game is not closing the gap.

We are both the same team really. It can go either way. If we healthy we win, if we banged up we lose. It’s just that simple gangers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys should watch a film review and stop complaining about the play calling.

I was angry towards Gattis until I watched the film breakdown.

We had 4 plays that could have scored TDs if one of ours guys on each one of those plays does his job or the defender doesn't make a shoestring tackle.

Two of the redzone drives ended because of penalties, but y'all keep saying it was play calling. Gattis had 1 questionable redzone drive where he ran 3 times and one of those runs was a TD if we don't miss a block.

After watching the video analysis, it was mostly that the players didn't execute.

The thing that was completely inexcusable was the special teams blocking. That was 100% on the coaching. There could have been 4 blocked field goals.

Everyone should watch the CoachHayesFooballShow where he breaks it down.

Advertisement
Back