Clemson

Ahead 12-11 bottom of the 12rh and Bartow losing his command after pitching 3 brilliant innings. Walks a guy who was sacrifice bunting. Nice comeback to strikeout the # 9 hitter who had 3 hits on the night two of them being homeruns.

Advertisement
YES!!!!!! Double play to end the game!!!! Awesome win for the the Canes!!!! A great ballgame to build from. Looks like a completely different team from Wednesday.

Let's get a win tomorrow or maybe two to close out a series win!!!!

Nice win. Hopefully we can get a dominant performance from either Cabezas or McKendry and eek out enough runs to steal a series win.

Closer will be interesting. I’d go Federman over Cook. Don’t trust Hammond enough at the moment to put him anywhere near the role.

That’s two big comebacks in the last three games. Maybe we can build on it this time.

Advertisement
I'm guessing Morris & DiMare fell asleep between the 8th and 9th innings. It's the only logical explanation as to what happened tonight.

Advertisement
WOW! Don’t know if it’s a turning point, but glad to see them show some fight and play up to their ability. Keep it up!

McKendry on the mound for game 1 of the doubleheader. Amditis is catching and Toral is at first. No Reyes with Quinones at DH.

Did that really happen? This team is such an enigma and it can't all be explained because of a bunch of freshmen. At least they showed they haven't quit - congratulations boys on a gutsy comeback. Sure hope Jeb can find his form again before his career ends here.

Looking lethargic at the plate so far. The only positive thing I can say is that only one of our first six batters struck out.

Advertisement
DiMare is an incredibly poor third base coach. Amditis thrown out by a mile at the plate.

i love the aggressiveness but you have to know your personnel. Amditis isn't going to score from first unless the ball is over the fence

Advertisement
Really efficient scoring the runs too. Bases loaded Romy doubled scoring two, Burns grounds out advancing both runners and scoring one, and then Tackett hits a Sac Fly to bring in the last runner. Also chased the Clemson started after just 3.0+.

Toral with two outs today but both were hit well. He was making solid contact last night too.

DiMare is an incredibly poor third base coach. Amditis thrown out by a mile at the plate.
He is terrible. We've had at least 3 other guys thrown out during the season that he had no business sending or he gave the hold sign way too late.

Advertisement
Back