Clemson

Advertisement
Bargfeldt takes the mound with a 2 run lead and loads the bases and gives up a grand slam before even recording an out. It's pointless to give our pitching staff a lead

4-2 Clemson in the 2nd inning. With our ability to score runs this game might be over already

Advertisement
Errant pickoff throw gets a runner from first to third. And now a hit batter. Barg may not get out of the 2nd inning

Advertisement
Clemson's bullpen is officially the worst group of pitchers in America, apparently.

Last edited:
Great effort by the team tonight especially at the plate. Seventeen hits on the night and scored 8 runs in the 9th to tie the game. Excellent no quit attitude in the 9th battleing at the plate. Tied 11-11. Great opportunity to steal this game.

Watching Perez hit makes me want to cry. I wish they would work with this guy to stop that **** waggle in his swing. I see it every game. It's an easy correction. The Clemson camera people showed it well when Perez was hitting in the 9th with slow motion replay on several pitches. He's actually ****ing the bat in the hitting position when the ball is almost at the plate. I don't understand how he makes contact, but I do understand why he strikes out so much.

It's ok to waggle, but when the pitcher comes set, Perez should have his wrists ****ed in the power position not waggling forward.

To his credit he did battle very well fouling off pitches before ultimately striking out.

I'd just like to see him make this correction and start helping the team at the plate.

Advertisement
Heck of a comeback. Really wish that had still been Reyes in there instead of Perez. Hopefully we can pull this one out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
SMH. No hitter becomes still when the pitcher is set.
Every hitter loads the bat. Perez is doing it way too late. Every hitter has that pause before the swing. His is on the way up and not down. Go to the ESPN game replay when it available and watch his at bat in the 9th. You will see what I'm talking about when you see the slow motion replay during his at bat.

Every hitter loads the bat. Perez is doing it way too late. Every hitter has that pause before the swing. His is on the way up and not down. Go to the game replay when it available and watch his st bat in the 9th. You will see what I'm talking about when you see the slow motion replay during his at bat.

I'm talking about your advice to be in some kind of power position when the pitcher is set. That is way too early. Guys don't freeze themselves for that long.

I'm talking about your advice to be in some kind of power position when the pitcher is set. That is way too early. Guys don't freeze themselves for that long.
You don't keep waggling when the ball is on the way to the plate. At some point, you have to load the bat. Yes, it more at the start of his windup. Actually, it's when the pitcher loads in his throwing motion. When the pitcher ***** his wrist to throw, the batter ***** his wrist loading the bat. Definitely not when the ball is almost at home plate.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back