Clemson, UGA to open 2021

I can't stand Smart or the in your face blatant bag culture there and their highest recruiting budget.

That said:

-They are now modernizing (copying Saban again) their offense with Monken
-Their recruiting has been insane. Particularly on the lines. This past year the number 1 center, numbers 2, 3, and 13 offensive tackles in the country (according to 247). They landed 2 more OL as well. They landed one 5 star DT, that guy Brinson from IMG, and Stackhouse who is another top 300 guy. 5 star cb Kelee Ringo, after getting Tyson Campbell and TS in past, our former underrated Daran Branch, and another top 10 cb in Kimber this year. They outbagged LSU for Major Burns (another stud) at safety as well. Should I even get into the skill position talent?

Their class last year may have actually overall been better than this year (last year OL studs: number 1 center Clay Webb (outbagged Bama), 2 top 20 OTs. 3 stud lbs in: Dean, Marshall, and Rian Davis, etc. DL: Nolan Smith, Walker, and Norton.)

Should I go back to 2018 (even with Fields leaving) recruiting, too (2 top 3 guards, a 5 star tackle, another top 300 tackle)?

-Based on being to even outspend and outbag Bama, it's only a matter of time until the closest racist dip**** HC they have wins a NC by default (kind of like mongoloid Orgeron getting one this past. Though I kind of like him) when you factor they are now modernizing their offense with insane talent and are loaded at every single position.

The only issue he will have is he clearly doesn't recruit at all for character and that may be the only thing that holds them back.

Advertisement
This is much more “neutral” than UGA getting hosed every year by having to travel to Jax for a “neutral” site game in the Crocs’ backyard.

It should also be pointed out that Clemson will almost certainly NOT have Trevor Lawrence when these two meet.
Ya, like Georgia fans are confined to Athens and don’t engulf the state

This is much more “neutral” than UGA getting hosed every year by having to travel to Jax for a “neutral” site game in the Crocs’ backyard.

It should also be pointed out that Clemson will almost certainly NOT have Trevor Lawrence when these two meet.

..but they will have Brock. dude is legit and just as good as Trevor. Brock will be for sure to start day 1 as a true freshman. He will easily beat out redshirt Carson beck unless they bring in a starting day 1 transfer.

Damnnn!!! That would be major for ACC if Clemson beats UGA, Louisville beats Ole Miss, Pitt beats Tennessee, NCST beats Miss State... AND OF COURSE MIAMI BEATS ALABAMA! ACC would truly be on top. #wishfulthinkings
We would actually have a very experienced/upper class team by then besides at QB.

2018 class would be seniors. We know Brevin and Greg are going to be gone for sure. But the OL will be all jrs/seniors. Possibly all our DBs will be returning for senior year as well

Advertisement
Be a really good game if Lawrence doesn't turn pro after next season.off subject but I think we should be in the acccg next season.and playing bama in 21 will be the measuring stick if we are headed in the right direction.playing Clemson then a long offseason to play bama will let us know how good we are.

Charlotte is about 2.5 hours from Clemson and 3.5 from Atlanta. Even assuming there are more Clemson grads in Charlotte, it is not like this is a far or prohibitive trip for Georgia fans.
Good point, Charlotte is going to draw plenty of fans from each school.

This is the BEST opening day game I can recall off the top of my head in years.

This game will obliterate the CFB opening day ratings record.

Can't wait for this offseason to end

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hope Clemson kills UGA, hate that fúckin program.

I'm low key starting to root against UGA almost as much as I do UF.

I can't stand Kirby Dumbass.
Probably a sin on CIS, LCE, but my hatred for UGA is already > my hatred for UF. I've lived in Georgia now for 30+ years and am surrounded my their **** on a daily basis. Wish UGA,and Ohio State losses every week unless somehow an L for them would be to our disadvantage.

Probably a sin on CIS, LCE, but my hatred for UGA is already > my hatred for UF. I've lived in Georgia now for 30+ years and am surrounded my their **** on a daily basis. Wish UGA,and Ohio State losses every week unless somehow an L for them would be to our disadvantage.
That said, if the gaytors are playing uga...i'm a Dawg that day.

Advertisement

How dare you but dirt bag UGA in the same sentence as the scum of the universe gator. You don't say much I object to but I still feel the rain of that frigging gator flop night in the OB. UF is in its own class of slime that not even ND can reach.

Advertisement
Charlotte is about 2.5 hours from Clemson and 3.5 from Atlanta. Even assuming there are more Clemson grads in Charlotte, it is not like this is a far or prohibitive trip for Georgia fans.
I was thinking the same thing. I don't really see this site as favoring either school.

I’m not low key rooting against UGA, I am all in on rooting against them. Except, of course, against the turds. Then I want them to stomp those lizards out. Otherwise, they can all die in a fūckin’ fire

I love how Charlotte is "neutral". That's basically a home game for them. Just like the ACCCG. Georgia is getting rolled in that game.

ACC is a joke.

Miami should press for the game to be played at Hard Rock. It's a terrible home stadium for us, but it's good for "neutral" big ticket events like the ACCCG.

There is absolutely no reason for it to be played in Carolina every single year. But in this world, suckers get rolled. And Blake James is the sucker. So Miami gets nothing it wants from the ACC and the Carolina schools get everything they want from Miami. They benefit from our prestige, our brand power, and our TV market. In return, we get to play in the worst division of the worst conference in NCAA football, with boring matchups. We get unfavorable treatment by the refs. And we get the play the ACCCG in North Carolina instead of Miami.

The whole tobacco road mafia thing exists only because Miami (and FSU) are too incompetent and terrible at negotiating to put their foot down and demand better.

Blake James is stupid and weak. A terrible combination.

Advertisement
Back