Clemson, UGA to open 2021

Advertisement
Advertisement
Charlotte is about 2.5 hours from Clemson and 3.5 from Atlanta. Even assuming there are more Clemson grads in Charlotte, it is not like this is a far or prohibitive trip for Georgia fans.
Of course and UGA fans travel, but the city of Charlotte is predominantly Clemson fans. I love in Charlotte and have to hear about those bums all the time. I used to live in Atlanta and had to hear about UGA BS too. I will say, Clemson fans are easier to deal with than obnoxious haven't won anything in 40 years UGA fans.

Hope Clemson kills UGA, hate that fúckin program.

I'm low key starting to root against UGA almost as much as I do UF.

I can't stand Kirby Dumbass.
Imagine us with their budget, stadium, etc. They STILL can't win ish. If not for one of the best CFB seasons ever by HW, then they haven't ever won anything. Colorado can debate rings with them lol.

Of course and UGA fans travel, but the city of Charlotte is predominantly Clemson fans. I love in Charlotte and have to hear about those bums all the time. I used to live in Atlanta and had to hear about UGA BS too. I will say, Clemson fans are easier to deal with than obnoxious haven't won anything in 40 years UGA fans.
It is not going to be like the ACCCG. Georgia fans will buy tickets and make the drive up easily. Maybe around the stadium it will be more Clemson, but that game will be maybe 55/45 Clemson, if it is not 50/50. I am also getting PTSD thinking about our time playing them there.

Advertisement
I love how Charlotte is "neutral". That's basically a home game for them. Just like the ACCCG. Georgia is getting rolled in that game.

they then play a "neutral" game in Atlanta at the Benz in 2024

It is not going to be like the ACCCG. Georgia fans will buy tickets and make the drive up easily. Maybe around the stadium it will be more Clemson, but that game will be maybe 55/45 Clemson, if it is not 50/50. I am also getting PTSD thinking about our time playing them there.

UGA fans travel well. Go look at Georgia at ND, a year or two ago. Nearly half the stadium was red.....in South Bend.

Univ. of Ga. is in Athens, so knock about 1/2 of that drive time for students.

This is much more “neutral” than UGA getting hosed every year by having to travel to Jax for a “neutral” site game in the Crocs’ backyard.

It should also be pointed out that Clemson will almost certainly NOT have Trevor Lawrence when these two meet.

Advertisement
Damnnn!!! That would be major for ACC if Clemson beats UGA, Louisville beats Ole Miss, Pitt beats Tennessee, NCST beats Miss State... AND OF COURSE MIAMI BEATS ALABAMA! ACC would truly be on top. #wishfulthinkings

Advertisement
Damnnn!!! That would be major for ACC if Clemson beats UGA, Louisville beats Ole Miss, Pitt beats Tennessee, NCST beats Miss State... AND OF COURSE MIAMI BEATS ALABAMA! ACC would truly be on top. #wishfulthinkings

would be TVD's first start

UGA's out of conference schedule the next 10 years is legit based on the teams they are playing and how good they are NOW and if those teams stay that good.

Advertisement
Back