D djamustard Joined May 17, 2026 Messages 1 Today at 11:24 AM #41 I want in DMoney. Season ticket holder living in Atlanta. Only a 2 hour drive to Clemson. My crew and I will be there if we get them tickets. Thanks.
I want in DMoney. Season ticket holder living in Atlanta. Only a 2 hour drive to Clemson. My crew and I will be there if we get them tickets. Thanks.
CanesRebirth Redshirt Freshman Premium Joined Nov 2, 2015 Messages 122 Today at 11:24 AM #42 My unofficial official entry for the tix!
R Roscoe627 Premium Joined Jun 11, 2019 Messages 52 Today at 11:32 AM #43 I’ll take tix if you’re giving any away!
M m1am109 Recruit Joined Nov 9, 2012 Messages 1 Today at 11:32 AM #44 I’m in! My brother-in-law is a huge Clemson fan and won’t let me sit with him and his buddies on account of how bad they are!
I’m in! My brother-in-law is a huge Clemson fan and won’t let me sit with him and his buddies on account of how bad they are!
PimpCane Redshirt Freshman Joined Nov 4, 2011 Messages 372 Today at 11:41 AM #45 Hook a brotha up mane
Tony4Canes 👀 Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 41,323 20 minutes ago #47 Those who do not win, one of CIS posters lowered his tickets to Clemson to $50 each Check out the Tickets Forum to see if still for sale
Those who do not win, one of CIS posters lowered his tickets to Clemson to $50 each Check out the Tickets Forum to see if still for sale