PolkCane Joined Nov 3, 2022 Messages 2 Today at 9:40 AM #22 I want them!!! I’ll gladly make the 9 hour drive for free tickets!!
mojoxd Redshirt Freshman Joined Jan 14, 2013 Messages 580 Today at 9:40 AM #23 Got a group of four coming
JG13 Hiker trash Joined Jun 10, 2016 Messages 5,202 Today at 10:25 AM #28 SC-Cane said: Getting married Friday! I want them!!!!! Click to expand...
deezydinh Freshman Premium Joined Jul 12, 2022 Messages 416 Today at 10:34 AM #31 Would love to take my daughter to her first game
H heck021 Recruit Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 41 Today at 10:39 AM #32 I want them as well will register!
Sebastian (Not the Ibis) Redshirt Freshman Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 148 Today at 10:43 AM #33 I'll take my cousin who lives in SC with me if I get em!
z28tranz Recruit Joined Aug 7, 2014 Messages 19 Today at 10:45 AM #35 Would love some tickets to the game. Go Canes!
Havanacane Redshirt Freshman Premium Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 322 46 minutes ago #38 Give me the tickets
B boltsandcanes Joined May 14, 2026 Messages 1 31 minutes ago #40 Life long canes fan. Family from SC. I am born and raised in Clearwater, would love to see this sweet sweet vengeance in person. Go canes.
Life long canes fan. Family from SC. I am born and raised in Clearwater, would love to see this sweet sweet vengeance in person. Go canes.