Yes sir! Our football field is practically right across the street from the elementary school, but these coaches weren’t happy with that, even though the two of them were playing each other in the championship each year. We are in the West Forsyth High School district, so basically right where Forsyth, Milton, and Cherokee all meet (20 mins from 400), and they are going all the way down to Marietta. FOURTH GRADERS.
But I shouldn’t be surprised. They’ve already had some of the kids in year-round travel baseball teams for years too. It’s just annoying because it separated the kids and it got all weird between them and they were too young to really understand what was happening, and why certain kids were being “recruited,” and why some parents put their foot down and say **** no either way.
And the league was expanding and it was already pretty competitive. So I honestly don’t know why they did it. One of them was a total **** though, and I am wondering if he had an issue with someone at the league, because he was always fighting with people at games.