Tears Clemson Tears

Who the **** is this guy?

We played two ACC schools and a team in the MAC (Central Michigan).

Where is he getting "two Division III schools" from?
People literally don't watch the games. They just talk stupid sh't, and then they'll have a whole group of dummies following right behind them, agreeing with everything they say because they don't watch the games either.
 
I always just thought Clemson had too many white LB’s and DB’s. I never realized it extended to the entire student body.

Does anyone know whether it is in Dabo’s contract that he must start at least one white LB regardless of how good the player is?
Well, there always has to be a Swinney holding kicks on field goals
 
View attachment 375126
"Ethical violations" almost had me in tears 😂 😂😂😂😂😂
200.gif
 
Well, there always has to be a Swinney holding kicks on field goals
I saw that too.
Dabo is like the guys I coached against in youth football. They knew their sons weren’t good enough to play in college, and maybe not even in high school, so they gave their sons the best positions in youth football.
Dabo is going to make sure his son gets to play even as a holder. And will always have 3-4 white guys on defense.

#5 Hanafin was clowned by half of the UM team.
 
“At the end of the day, there are just a lot of things we need to clean up,” Reynolds said. “We didn’t get the win. Offensively, we need to play better. We know that, and we are going to. I keep saying it is going to happen, that it is going to pop at some point. You guys just be ready for it.”


“I think we are a lot closer than it showed. The game was a lot closer,” the quarterback said. “We made some mistakes at the end that created a gap. We are a lot better football team than that. We know we are. Once we clean it up, you guys will see.”
 
Back
Top